King thanked him, then went and sat on the bed while the girls followed Dajon out the room.

        Moments later, Renae entered the bedroom with her robe on and her hair wrapped up.

       Kingston got up to close the bedroom door before sitting back down, he wasn't understanding why he was nervous and so forgetful all of a sudden, the wedding was in 6 days but he mentally prepared himself for it 3 months ago, or so he thought.

       "What's wrong?" Renae asked looking over at him.

       "Just anxious, your suitcases are on tha' Jet already," He informed when she walked out of the closet for the 4th time.

       "I was about to say, I know I wasn't tripping," she giggled.

       "Are we gonna stay up and hang with everyone else since we'll be flying for what? Twenty-three hours?"

       Kingston checked his phone for the time frame assuming it was shorter than that but their travel time was indeed twenty-three hours and twelve minutes.

       "Yup, I guess we can sleep half and stay up for tha' remainder," he shrugged.

       Once Renae got dressed and grabbed some last-minute items, she and King headed downstairs and out the house and onto the jet with the rest of the family.

      "Y'all ready?" King asked after checking in with the pilot.

       "Been ready," they replied and he smirked.

       "As we all should," he said walking towards the living room area.

       Half of the group headed to the rooms or kitchen and the rest were in the living room area.

       "Is everyone else meeting us there?" Dajon asked.

       "Tish will be there on the fourteenth and so will Porsha," Renae answered then went to join the ladies in the living room area.

       "How old did Eve turn?" Malik asked opening the bag of hot fries.

       "Nineteen," Dajon replied.

       "Y'all young as shit," Jamel chuckled and Dajon sucked his teeth.

       "Young in age but hella mature mentally and spiritually, hell, prolly older than yo ass mentally," Dajon smirked and Tyrone busted out laughing at the face Jamel made.

       "You wish lil nigga, ask your soon to be in-law, niggas from Louisiana grow up quicker than niggas like you,"

       "I'm pretty sure with what I went through growing up and the wisdom from my sister, I'm certain I'm more mature and wiser than you," Dajon stated.

       Kingston and Kwan picked up their drinks and sipped on it slowly while Tyrone and Malik sat back entertained.

       "I killed niggas," Jamel challenged.

       "So? I grew up poor and hungry nigga, we had to sneak cutting the water on and off, spent months without heat and lights, but this is not a competition, just know I'm on a different level than you are," Dajon said before walking away to find the twins.