"I love you mom but I no longer welcome your memories into my life, I'm upset because you aren't here to see me off but I'm content with it. I no longer want these painful burdens, I'm moving on and I hope your spirit does the same..."

       When she finished speaking, Renae closed her eyes and smiled softly as a soft breeze of wind swept across her face, she could have sworn she heard whispers of I'm sorry and that really warmed her heart.

       Her head hung and her shoulders lowered as she cried softly. It wasn't because she was sad, it was more of an I can finally move on cry, to feel as if her mother's spirit apologized for all the pain she caused after all these years tugged at her heart. It took her to die for her soul to finally realize the pain she put an innocent child through. It may not have meant much to some, but to Renae that was all she ever wanted, just a simple I'm sorry and to hear that she received it after her death, it was truly a bittersweet moment but more sweet than bitter.

       She could finally move on with her life and be at peace.

       Feeling strong arms wrap around, Renae smiled softly and melted against Kingston's chest.

       "What are you doing up?"

       "Just getting closure," she smiled staring st the water.

       Squeezing his arms around her softly, Kingston placed a kiss on her shoulder then forehead before staring out at the water.

       "I can't wait to marry you," he said.

       "If only you knew how bad I wish I could fast forward," she said and they both laughed.

       "I love you, King,"

       "And I love you baybeh, always you hear me?"

       "Loud and clear... loud and clear,"

****

It was 2 in the afternoon and the family was preparing to board the jet. Renae was taking a late shower, King was running around trying to make sure he had everything, Kwan was making sure his aunt had everything and her emergency bag, Ayanna was making calls with the resort staff to make sure they were ready for them and to make sure her team was already there.

       Bryson, Dajon, Eve, Tamia and Lucy were chilling in the living laughing at everyone else including Mama Karen running around like a chicken with their head cut off. Malik, Jamel and his girlfriend, Tyrone and his lady friend and the security crew were on the beach enjoying the warm weather and talking about their memories with Kingston and Renae.

       "Baybeh come on, you know we'll be flying for nineteen hours," Kingston called peeking his head into the bathroom.

       "I'm coming," Renae replied cutting the water off.

       "Daddyyy , Papa said hurry hurry," Reign said running into the bedroom in her Wonder Woman pajama set.

       "Daddy's trying to find Mommy's secret gift," he whispered snatching the drawers open.

       "I got it bro," Dajon announced entering the room with Kaari right behind him.

       "Yo..." King said then covered his face and laughed.

       "We're all nervous King, chill for a moment, I'll tell everyone to get on the jet,"