-Chapter 3-

(3rd Person POV)
Unbeknownst to both of them, Brick was the leader of The Dragons and Blossom the boss of The Silver Snakes.
Neither of them knew what was coming for them.

————

(Blossom's POV)
It was 3 weeks from when I got mad at Martha.
Everyday I have been emailing the leader of the Dragons, but we have been keeping our own identities anonymous. Although we do chat, we chat about our businesses and ways to expand the market.

Even thought I have only been receiving those emails for a few weeks, I feel as if something about the Dragon's leader is somewhat familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

We have been discussing about the terms of the contract and we stand strong on what we have decided. Martha has completely sold me on this marriage for work thing. I think if all goes well then it could be very good for both of our gangs.

Opening a new email, it read:
'Dear respectful leader of The Silver Snakes,

Although the points you make are very good as well as understandable, I feel that if you think that only marriage can hold the trust between both of our groups, then I think it is too physical. Trust is something that you can only have mentally, I stand clear that this point is not only stupid but dumb.

Regards,
The leader of The Dragons.'

Ok maybe I have been lying to myself, these past few week we haven't really been discussing, more like arguing. If this keeps going on, I'm not quite sure what to do. I think that this is the best deal we can offer for both protection-wise and the access to both of our markets. I'm afraid we might have to cut the deal.

————

(Brick's POV)
Shit, this woman is set on her path, she's so stubborn.
Even after 3 weeks are arguing about the last condition, that woman still doesn't understand why I cannot marry her just for the business.