chapter 11

midoriya pov

      I wake up to todoroki laying on my chest and I slightly blush at the sight. I still cant believe shoto sall me with toga yesterday. I didnt want him to see that. I wanted him to come to my office so I could just spend time with him,but then toga came in.

            Flashback

       As I was staring out the window I hear a knock at my door,I open it thinking its todoroki.  Its actually toga  I stare into her eyes,

      we've been together for awhile, We both agreed that we were only going to be fuckbuddys. Things went on for a while and she started to want more,to be more then this. I didnt know how to reject her, I didnt want to be mean. I can kill hundreds of people but cant say a simple two letter word.

        I shake the thoughts of us out of my mind and look back at her. "What do you want" I say in a cold, stern voice. Her eyes begin to tear up. Shit, now I feel really bad, actually we're only in a relationship cause I feel bad.

       I get its not healthy that I keep convincing myself I love her, but it's gone to the point where I believe it. She makes me feel better about myself. I guess it's cause of the fact I'm not lonely with her.

      "I want to ask you a few questions..." she says as she plays with her hands. I look at her, knowing what she's going to say before she even says it. "Are you bored with me?" She says through tears. "N-no" I say.

       I want to stay with todoroki but I'm afraid of losing her. She wipes the tears off her face. Well.... after a little while I stand up and hold her waist, and our lips touched. I told her that me and todoroki never kissed, although its true I still want to kiss him.

      End of flashback

      I look back down to a tear stained todoroki. I gently pat his head, hoping to not wake him up. It's still early so it wouldn't hurt for me to go back to sleep. Something about sleeping with todoroki is different then with toga. The only thing me and toga had for each other was lust . I  take this chance to lightly kiss todoroki on the forehead, and then after that I drift off to sleep.

        Jirou pov

         I paced back and forth, wondering were todoroki was, I sit on my bed and fall back onto the mattress. As I stare at the ceiling I think about how sad momo would be. I want to be the one who makes her happy.

       I sit back up and text momo, she knows I'm here. I volunteered to be here  instead of her.

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

        Jirou: hey, I'm heading back, he's safe.

       Momo: Thank you so much! I can't wait to see him!!! o(〃^▽^〃)o

       Jirou:..... actually he doesn't want to come with me.

       Momo:    ?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

       I explain everything to momo, she's not going to be happy.   I would bring back todoroki but I can't force him if he doesn't want to. It's clear he has some connection with the people here.

      I set down my phone after telling her I'll talk to her  when I get to her house. I stretch and get ready to run out of this place.

       I run as fast as my legs can take me. I eventually reach the exit of the building and sight in relief. I get out of that place and try to navigate where I am. I see a familiar sign so I run towards it, it was the town sign. Now I know where I am. I go down the street and try to get to momos house as fast as I can.

       "Momo...." I see her on the couch crying. All of her makeup is running down her face. "I don't want to lose him..." she says. I sit down and hug her tightly. "Shhh... its okay."

        He did this to her,  todoroki made her like this. "But.. it's not okay" she says as she cries onto my shoulder. "I'm going to make it okay." I say with a smile as I rub the running makeup off her face.

       "T-thanks"

          Midoriya POV:

       I wake up to todoroki sitting at the edge of my bed in fear. I sit up and rub the back of my neck and look and the puddle of mess infront of me.  I get on all fours and slowly crawl over to him.

       As soon as I get close to him I get off my hands. He looks like he's been crying all morning. Did I do this? I slowly take my hands and cup his cheek. "I'm sorry." I say, but he doesn't seem to believe it because right after I said that he pushes my hands down.

       "I think I should go now" he says wiping off the remaining tears. No, I'm not losing him either. I grab his wrist and pull him back into bed and hug him tightly. "M-midoriya!?" I nuzzle my head against his back as I say "let me explain" I let go and he turns around.

       His face is really red, more then it was before. At this point I'm also on the verge of tears. "So... me and toga" I take a deep breath and continue. "She took me in when I needed a place to stay, eventually I got my place and let her move in. We were nothing but sex buddies....."

       ........ "She started to gain feelings for me, I tried to return them, it was the least I could do for everything she did for me. "

        I explain everything to him and his expression doesn't change at all. It makes me wonder what he's thinking. As soon as I was done I wait for a response.

       "I'm sorry" he's sorry? For what! "Why? You never did anything wrong" "I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with that girl." I hug him tightly as tears stream down my face. "It's not your fault."

      I let my emotions take over and before I knew it, my lips were against his. I open my eyes slightly to see todoroki in shock. I realize what I was doing and back up. "Sorry.... " I mumbled. 

        Hey guys   o(*>ω<*)o    so here's a small chapter that I had time to do today. Sorry for my bad Grammer throughout the story ( ≧Д≦)  anyways I'm going to keep trying to make these chapters longer.