(Ch.24) Far From Home

Start from the beginning

"I will like to go to the beach with you! I-I mean if y-you still want of course.", he looked down again to his shoes and I just couldnt resist my laughter anymore. So i began to laugh pretty loud.

My laugh was so loud that I think I scared Midoriya.

"I-I knew it. I s-shouldn't of ask"

"No wait Midoriya! I'm sorry I shouldn't of laugh, is just that you looked relly cute when you said it"I stoped my laughter and wiped my tears. In the end I gave him a smile and so did he. Midoriya and I were now going to the beach together!

I closed the door and went through my suitcase that had casual clothes in. Lucky me, I packed five beach dresses. So i had to be smart about choosing which kne to wear. Two of the dresses revealed my chest which wasn't apropiate for Midoriya since what I've seen he is really innocent. I think. The other three dresses didnt reveal much but I had one in white, blue and pink pastel.

In the end I decided to go for the white one. A nice innocent color like Midoriya.

After dressing up, I decided to move on to my hair which I didnt do much

After dressing up, I decided to move on to my hair which I didnt do much. I just let my hair be loosen. So it can flow with the ocean's breeze.

I was now finished and decided to go meet up with Midoriya.

I went down the million of stairs towards the entrance, and saw Midoriya wearing a plain shirt and some loose pants.

Midoriya looked at my direction and smile. His smile was so sweet, he totally made my heart skip a beat.

 His smile was so sweet, he totally made my heart skip a beat

Now that I think about it,this feels like a date. Could this be my first actual date besides the first one that got ruined by villains -_-

It sure is my first with one of the contestants cause the other one dont count as first.

Yeah they don't compare to a date at the beach.

I was now infront of Midoriya, and he was getting red as a tomato.

"So how do I look?" I asked him who was looking at me with amazement in his eyes

" Y-You look wonderful princess Y/n"Midoriya looked away as he finished his sentence

"Well thank you! We should go before the sun goes down". I grabbed Midoriyas hand and we began to walk together to the beach which wasnt that far.

On the way to the beach, Midoriya and I were getting to know each other. It was fun, he told me about how Bakugou and him are friends since they were kids but not in the best terms. They've been competing to be the next #1 hero but now they are competing to be King. I wonder what are Midoriya's thoughts on being King.

*You may proceed to play the video for sound effects if you like* Thank you

"Hey Midoriya-

"You can call me Deku or Izuku princess", He said

"Oh okay then um Deku, I want to ask why did you join the contest?"

"Well the truth is, that my mother enlisted my name in the competition behind my back while I was doing some hero work that day. When I came back home that night, my mom handed me a letter with the royal stamp in the front. I was so confused and nervous to what it was written. When I opened it, right away I read the words "Congratulations you have been accepted to be one of the many contestants to fight for Princess Y/n hand in marriage and to be King!" I was in shock when I read marriage and King. I wasn't sure how it happened or if I was readg for it. It wasn't until my mom told me she wrote my name on the contestants list."

"I see, and how do you feel now, do you still want to be part of all this craziness." I laughed a bit getting another gentle smile from Izuku.

"I'll be honest with you princess, I really don't think I'm suited to be King and your husband. However, if I were to develope feelings for you and you for me, I would like to have more moments like this with you here at the beach", His words were so honest but sweet, and with the sound of the beach waves hitting the shore, everything felt like a dream. Those dreams were you don't want to wake up and know whats going to happen. There is also no way that Izuku can be the traitor he is too innocent to be one. So far Izuku is removed from my suspect list.

I was getting closer to Izuku, and I noticed that he was getting taller. Not much but he sure grew a bit.

This boy who I barely know was making my heart beat fast. Was it his kind words or is it his kind personality. What's making my heart beat for him?

Izuku and I were still holding hands, and our faces were getting closer and closer until something hit Izuku on the right side of his face.

"Hey Deku! Did you came to the beach just to kiss her!", Bakugou and the rest of the guys appeared out of a sudden.

"Kachan!" W-what are doing here and-"

"Yeah I thought you all wanted to rest, you dont have to be here just because Izuku is.", I said and they all got tensed.

"Thats why we are here!", they all said and I was confused. Do they not like him?

Whatever the case is, I can't let my guard down on any of them. With the exception of Izuku of course.

"Hey Y/n are you okay in being here?", Kanata said as he step out from the crowd of boys.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm already over it. Besides, its been years since that happened." I gave an assuring smile to Kanata. He is the only one who knows from all the boys here what happened to me when I was a kid.

"I'm okay, trust me", he sighted and gave in

"Okay I trust you, but I won't take my eyes off of you this time. I won't let it happen again." He place his left hand on my shoulder reassuring me that he was serious.

But my question is, can I trust him?

To be continued...