Chap. 2 The Past and Future

(A/N Pictures are not mine, Favorite Breakfast Food= F/B/F)

(Y/N's POV)
The boy and I sat down on the couch waiting for the girl to make some food. "Well I guess I should introduce us, my name is Kirito the girl you met earlier was my wife Asuna. What's your name?" Kirito asked "My name is Y/N." I said turning to look at Kirito. Asuna and Kirito both let out a small laugh when I said my name to both of them. "I guess I'm not the only one who makes that mistake, huh Kirito?" Asuna said.

"What mistake?" I asked looking at both of them. Kirito just patted me on the head and let out a sigh. "Asuna and you both used your real name rather then a fake one." Kirito said. I looked at Kirito with confusion written all over my face. "Is that a bad thing to do?" I asked. Before Kirito could answer Asuna set a couple plates of food on the table in front of the couch. I saw that Asuna had made me F/B/F to eat, I quickly grabbed the plate and ate the F/B/F as fast as I could. Asuna and Kirito watched in shock as I ate the food. "I guess someone was hungry." Asuna said while giggling. I looked away trying to hide from Asuna's giggling as she laughed at me eating. She noticed how I acted and moved to sit next to me, I pulled my legs to my chest and hid my face in it. "I sorry for laughing I guess with you around it reminds me of our daughter." Asuna said bringing me into another hug. I let my legs down and hugged her back not wanting the love I felt to leave.

"Are you ready to tell us about yourself Y/N?" Kirito asked. I nodded and let go of Asuna so she could sit back on the couch completely. "So I guess I should talk about what happened to my family, huh?" I said looking away from them. Kirito and Asuna remained quiet waiting for me to continue. "They decided to go out on a quest so they could buy a small house for the three of us... but on their way back to town some mobs or bandits attacked them *sniff* and they *sniff* they died." I said as tears began to well up in my face once again. Asuna started to rub my back trying to help me get over my tears. "I-I just saw that they d-disappeared from my friend list, ever since then I've been trying to get stronger." I said gripping my pants legs tightly.

"What if you come live with us?" Asuna asked. I looked up at her shocked by what she was asking. "I-I couldn't, I would be intruding." I said. Asuna shook her head and pulled me closer to her. "I think it would be perfect, Yui would have a brother and this place won't be as lonely as it was before." Asuna said hugging me again. Kirito join in on the hug, it felt like I was being crushed. "Are you sure I won't be a bother?" I asked.

"Never, you would never be a bother to me or Kirito." Asuna said releasing me from the hug. Tears started to pour from my eyes as I heard what she said. "So y-you'll be my m-mommy and d-daddy?" I asked quietly. Kirito came over and patted me on the head trying to help Asuna to keep me from crying more. "Of course, since you need someone to look after you we'll happily do it." Kirito said. Once they let go of me we heard a message notification for one of them, Asuna looked at her messages and sighed.

To be continued...