0. rules

(rules)

(rules)

1. don't be rude - please, don't be rude. it's not that hard and you have more of a chance if you are polite when asking for a plot.

2. please don't steal - when using my plot for your story, it is crucial that you ask for my permission to use it. i took time to think up that plot and it is incredibly rude and unprofessional of you to steal it. to ensure that you have read these instructions, when asking me for a plot, the password is: noobmaster69

3. choosing - of course, the plot is mine, therefore i give it to whoever i think could write the story best. i will choose based on your profile and who you are.

3. cover - please have a professional cover. i understand if you are unable to make one yourself, therefore if you truly cannot make a cover, I will make one for you (see examples of my past covers on my old account @0Thats_Not_My_Name0) but please be aware, this may take time.

4. payment - there is no payment involved. but a follow is very much appreciated! :)

5. form - you must complete the form on the next page by pming me the details.

6. chapters - please have the first chapter out in the first 3 weeks of me giving you the plot. of course, if you are busy or unable to complete the chapter in that time, i'm sure we could sort something out.

7. credits - please credit me for the plot. most likely, i worked very hard to create that plot and it is something that i created. and also, please do not change one word and then automatically claim the plot as your own. it is still my work and i, as previously said, I worked hard on it.

8. changing things - if you would like to change something about this story, like the faceclaim, the name, and so on, please message me for permission to change them and maybe I will allow you to change it.

9. availability - if a story is not available, there will be a small '✓' next to the word 'taken' and an @ telling you who it's taken by. if the story is available, there will be an '✗' next to the word 'taken'.

10. if i have given you a plot and you decide you can't complete it, please tell me. i won't be angry, i promise.

thank you for reading the instructions! make sure to follow them as they are.

if you would like to make a request, please fill out the form on the next page by pming me the details.