CHAPTER THREE

Seething with anger, I knocked aggressively against the door

Seething with anger, I knocked aggressively against the door. I knocked several times before tapping my foot against the roof pavement. I was becoming impatient, but I refrained knocking again. They were all probably too drunk to realize that I was even knocking.

When the door finally fucking opened, it was Nikki behind the door. He smirked when he saw that it was me.

"I knew you'd be back." He said, sarcastically, still smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off as I pushed past him and walked into the apartment.

I had my teeth clenched and my anger was bubbling up, so I searched for something to kick, which ended up being the couch that Tommy and Vince were sitting on. Kicking the couch didn't help my anger at all, just hurt my foot badly which made me even angrier.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pulling at my hair. Then I continued to kick the couch and continued to curse under my breath.

I would have kept going if Tommy hadn't gotten up from the couch and physically made me stop.

"Jesus christ, what's wrong now?" He asked, bluntly.

I turned around to face him. "They fucking kicked me out. All because I dropped out of stupid fucking law school, which I could understand if they wouldn't been like 'Oh you don't have the money to live on your own, why don't you get a job and live here until you live somewhere'"

"So just get a fucking job and stay here until you can afford to live on your own." Vince said, still sitting on the couch. Him and Nikki were just watching this whole thing unfold.

"Not to be a bitch or anything, but you guys don't look like you can even afford to live on your own."

"You've got us there." Nikki mumbled. "But whatever, just get a job and stay here."

"Oh yeah because living with my baby brother and his greasy band mates won't shatter my reputation." I spat sarcastically, as I flopped onto the couch. "Does anyone have a fucking cigarette?"

I watched as Tommy stumbled to find one. I wasn't one to lose my temper very often especially not in front of people. But when I did, people knew to just do what I said, instead of questioning me.

When he handed me a lighter and a cigarette, I shoved it in between my lips and lit it quickly. I crossed my legs over the other.

"Why did you even drop out of college? Like, weren't you gonna becoming a lawyer or something?" Vince asked, his arms sprawled along the back of the couch.

I blew smoke in his face. "Lemme tell you something about college relationships, don't fucking do em. Not like any of you are going to college any time soon, but that's a different story." I chuckled to myself.

"That still doesn't answer the question." Nikki stared at me while he spoke. I rolled my eyes and carried on.

"My boyfriend of 9 years cheated on me." Before I could let Tommy have any sort of reaction I continued speaking. "Which by the way is complete and utter bullshit, because he would always go on and on and on, about, how sex was a sacred thing filled with love and romance and shouldn't be done before marriage. Like okay we get it you've been in Sunday school since you were five, shut the fuck up."

This made Nikki and Vince laugh, but Tommy still was angry about Brock cheating on me.

"I've never met one person, other than old married couples, that have had sex for love. Like there are so many other ways to show your love for someone than getting them off. A faked orgasm is not worth waiting for marriage." I spoke like I knew what I was talking, when in reality, up until today I was a virgin.

"Wait a minute, does this mean you're a virgin?" Vince asked, and it didn't sound like he was joking either.

"Ew! I don't want to hear about my sister doing." He cut himself off by making a noise between a whine and a groan.

All Nikki did was smirked and could see he was 'trying' his hardest not to spill about this morning. I glared at him.

"Don't you dare." I mouthed to him, hoping no one else would notice. But of course both Vince and Tommy noticed. Tommy looked between me and Nikki and I awaited his reaction.

All he did was glare at Nikki, oh but if looks could kill, Nikki would be a dead man. Tommy wasn't usually intimidating, he just acted tough and most people just went along with it.

"You're kidding right? You seriously fucked my sister, while I was literally across the hall?" Tommy suddenly yelled, and he stepped towards Nikki. Nikki smirk immediately fell. I had no other choice than to step in.

"Tommy, don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit? It's really not a big deal-" Tommy didn't give me time to finish before he turned at started yelling at me.

"Stay the fuck out of this, Regina!" He shouted.

"Fuck you, Tommy. It's my life, stop treating me like a baby."

"Oh yeah, I'll stop treating you like a baby when you stop acting like one. You can't just show up here and act like a completely different person but expect everything to be the same."

"Just because you don't know everything about me doesn't mean I've changed. I've always been like this but for you I was the fun big sister who solved all your problems and helped with math homework. So just shut the fuck up about shit you don't know about." I would have continued but there was a knock on the door. "Fuck off." I basically growled at whoever was at the door.

Vince went to the answer the door since everyone else was pre occupied. Tommy continued to shout at me though.

"You don't live here." He practically spat at me.

I put on my nicest voice and spoke. "Oh as of today I do."

"Regina?" I looked over to the door to find the voice. "You're parents said you'd be here."

"What are you doing here Brock?" I had no emotion in my voice but my mind was running a mile a minute.

"I could ask you the same question." He said, stepping towards me. No body knew what to do. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. He was known to have a pretty bad temper. "We've been broken up for what? A day? And you're already fucking around with three douchebags you don't even know!"

"He's my brother." I whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry. Fucking around with two douchebags you don't even know, my bad." He said, sarcasm dripping from his voice like a venom. "What are you doing, Gina? Come back to New York. First you were acting like a bitch and now you're being a whore too? This isn't you."

I couldn't respond. I stood frozen, staring at the floor. "Please, don't do this." I said weakly. I couldn't believe myself. How could I be so weak.

"Whatever, just don't expect me to care when you end up dead in a ditch because these fuckers screw you over." And with that he was gone.

I couldn't bare to look at any of the boys, but I could feel their eyes beading into me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tommy asked suddenly, his voice soft.

Looking up at him, I found that I had no answer. "I don't know. It just easier."

The room was quiet and nobody moved. I hated myself. The night before had been so much fun and now I fucked it all up because of dumb problems.

"I should go." I said, before pushing past Vince and rushing away from the apartment, ignoring the calls from Tommy for me to stay.
***

bro i didn't realize this had so many reads lmao. i probably won't continue it because i don't really listen to motley crüe anymore and i have no idea what the story was supposed to be. but if you guys really want me to update, i'll consider it.