10 (FINALE PT.2)

POV: Author

The next day...

Today is a special day for the 3 boys. Right at this time waiting at the carnival for their beloved boyfriends. Standing right at the entrance. Soon they see them approaching, "Hey there baby!" Jooheon says whilst Changkyun is still walking towards him. "Hey" Changkyun says back. "Baby!" Exclaims Wonho when Hyunwon reaches him. "Hi to you too" Hyungwon chuckles. When it comes to ShowKi, they don't need any sayings, just a simple kiss and hug will do.

All they did for the rest of the day was walk around, play on the rides, and eat. When the sun was setting and the once blue sky turning a beautiful orange, they all head to the dock. "Ok so" Shownu starts. "Any of you remember when us three were talking in the room and you guys were waiting for us?" Jooheon continues. The other 3 nod. "Well here's what we were talking about" Wonho finishes.

Jooheon grabs Changkyun's hands and says "Im Changkyun, I love you with all my heart and will never stop loving you. I remember all the memories we've had, wether it was good or bad. All the arguments, all the fun we've had, and way more. I'm still very sorry for bullying you even if it was in the past now. I'm so very happy to have you as my boyfriend now and hope to make it till the end. I love you". Changkyun was on the verge of crying already.

Shownu's turn. He to grabs Kihyun's hands and says "Yoo Kihyun, you're happy now right? Well, I hope you are. I am so grateful to have such a beautiful human being to call mine. I to am very sorry for bullying your best friend. I hope we'll stay strong till the end of our days. I'm your bear and your mine. I love you and always will". Kihyun was also on the verge of crying after that.

Wonho, the last one. This whole time he has been holding Hyungwon's hands, so he lets it be and starts talking. "Chae Hyungwon, you know I love you right? Yes, I do know you love me too. Now, I know we've said this years back but, you forgive us right? I am also sorry for bullying Changkyun. I hope to cherish all our memories together and hope you do the same. I love you and won't ever stop. Till death do us part". And this time, you guessed it, Hyungwon was now also on the verge of crying.

"Wait, what is this?" Kihyun says. "Yeah, suddenly you start saying things like you're leaving" Changkyun says. "You're not right?" Hyungwon asks. The other 3 shake their heads and kneel down on one knee. Changkyun, Kihyun, and Hyungwon gasp at the same time. By now, they all have waterfalls of tears. Suddenly Minhyuk comes out of his hiding spot and gives the boys the rings and stands at the side. He to is now engaged. (a/n: trying to include him, so there)

Jooheon holds the ring out in one hand and the other holds Changkyun's hand. "Will you, Im Changkyun, make me the happiest man in your life by making yourself a Lee and being my dear husband?" He asks. "YES!" Changkyun screams. Jooheon puts the ring on and they share a hug.

Shownu does the same. He holds the ring in one hand and the other holds Kihyun's hand. He says "Will you, Yoo Kihyun, grant my wishes and be my beloved husband?". "Of course I will!" Kihyun answers. Shownu puts the ring on Kihyun's finger and gave a little peck on the lips.

Wonho, holds the ring out and holds Hyungwon's hand too. "Chae Hyungwon. Why not Shin Hyungwon? *chuckles* Anyway, will you, Chae Hyungwon, like to spend the rest of your life with me and be my husband?" He asks. Hyungwon was speechless. He just nods as an answer and a fresh batch of tears flow down. Wonho stands up and puts the ring on.

Once they were done, Wonho, Shownu, and Jooheon look at each other then their partners. They all share a sweet kiss under the light of the moon with their now partners for life.

THE END