001

Julian Jacobs always wanted to keep everyone around her happy

Julian Jacobs always wanted to keep everyone around her happy. Even her twin brother Nate Jacobs, she was the only girl so she was like extremely spoiled.

Her dad barely paid attention to her not that she'd cared anyways. Her mom wanted her become what her couldn't.

a teen idle.

Maddy and Julian met at a beauty pageant that Julian's mom forced her to be in, Julian got 2nd place, she was happy but Mrs Jacobs wasn't. She made Julian throw her trophy away. 

In middle school, Julian's life took a turn for the worst when boys started to show interest in her. Her twin brother Nate became very protective of her. Maddy,Cassie and Julian was like best friends, all the sleepovers and play dates but Julian didn't go over Cassie's house for Cassie it was for Lexi Howard.

Lexi and Julian was really close, some would say a little to close. You could say it was love at first sight, but they're relationship is a secret.

Her freshman year, she dye her hair and changed her whole appearance. She became a cheerleader and started following and doing what her mother wanted just to keep her of her back.

Julian would sometimes blame herself for falling in love with Lexi but she couldn't help it. They're relationship is secret so no one really know what goes on behind close doors. Later on Maddy started dating Nate and complained to her very time they breakup.

Nate's protectiveness soon turned into abuse. He acted as if boys could smell how pure she was and wouldn't hesitate about hurting her but the only person hurting Julian was her family. She spent most of her time in her room or with Lexi, she knew all about Julian problems and somehow just being around Lexi made all the problems or Nate and her family go away.

She would never admit out loud that she actually in love with Lexi but she did. Nate was suspected that Julian was talking to someone because she always stayed out late. Julian would never answer him when he ask about it or even mention it. Julian hoped that one day her and Lexi doesn't have to be a secret.