S2 Ep5: Bye Polaroid, cus When push come to shove, I just scream "F*** 'em all"

Start from the beginning

"Really?"

"Yea, Came after me with hammer."

"So....A few days in the hobo hotel and how come you're here?"

"I'm not rapist, Monty."

"Okay."

"And I'm sick of people assuming I am. Look we've been taking care of Bryce for too long, man.

"What are you saying?"

"Come on, enough is enough."

"Okay so what the h*** you want me to do?"

"Uh..How about you give us the polaroid back?" Jensen appeared with...Justy??

"What the f***, Scottie?"

"They told me what you've been doing, Monty."

"Okay so you're the one who f***in narc about the clubhouse?" I accused.

"Nope, I did." A voice says as I turned to see it was Zach's who came in being followed by someone from behind.

"Oh right, of course you did." I scoff.

"F*** this, I'm out." I said, heading out until Tony came in walking towards me as I back up behind him.

"Aww, what's wrong Monty?" He taunt as I was getting cornered by Clay, Justin, Tony, Zach and Alex.

"We know you did: murdering me off the road."

"The target."

"Dead rat."

"My f***in car!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Give us the polaroid back and we'll let you go."

"You'll let me me go or you going to hit me with your f***in crane ag--" I taunt but jumped back when I saw that Alex pull out a gun on me.

"Alex."

"H--Wha--where did you get that gun?"

"Monty gave it to me."

"Okay, okay. I'll give you the polaroid and then I'm clean, that's the deal."

"Fine hand them over."

"I have to get them, there not here."

"I'll go with you."

"Alex." Zach protest.

"No, I'll go with him." He repeated as Alex and I walked to my car.

"O-Okay then but hold on real quick." Justin replied as he stepped up and went near Alex who gave him a 'what is it now?' look.

(Alex pov)
Before I could leave with Monty, I was talking with Justin as we were standing nearby his car.

"Alex, Even if he does tries anything to push you which I'm sure he won't, I don't think you'll need to use this gun more than you really think you do."

"Yea, thanks for that."

"No problem, I just don't want to hear or have to go to the emergency again about you in the hospital because of that thing in your hand or whatsoever."

"Geez, I didn't think you cared that much. Wow Justin, are you coming too hot for me now?" I teased.

"Haha, f*** you, Standall." He joked, giving me the middle finger with that damn smile of his.

"Yea, I know. F*** you too, Justin Foley." I replied smilingly, giving the middle finger back at him too as I climbed in Monty's car and drive to where he left the Polaroid.