You have me - Chapter 16

Começar do início

“Only when I talk to you sweet cheeks!” I said seductively to Zayn. He winked at me while Tash was laughing hysterically.

“Who wants some drinks?” Niall yelled out.

“Me! Something sweet!” Tash yelled.

“Alcohol?” Louis asked.

“Yes please!” She yelled back.

“I’ll have the same as Tash!” I yelled.

“Same!” Zayn agreed. Liam walked up to Tash.

“Are you sure you should be drinking at your age?” Liam asked.

“Liam its fine don’t worry about me, I drink carefully its cool.” Tash replied.

“I’ll watch her Liam, don’t worry!” I added just to make sure Liam would let her.

“Alright!” Liam said getting in the pool.

I got Louis to check the local time. 1pm, Tuesday. We were staying until Saturday, so we had a good lot of time in Hawaii but then we are going to Sweden and then back to London for our Christmas break. Then on the 2nd of January we are off again.

“Let’s take a photo and put it on twitter! I need to tweet the fans!” Liam said. Oh god him and his twitter! He can’t get away from it. I am not too fond of twitter. I just tweet something really confusing and random and let the fans try and work it out for the next few days. Just so they don’t get bored.

“Zayn could you take a photo of Tash and I in the pool?” Liam asked.

“Yeah sure!” Zayn said. Liam and Tash stood in the water and smiled for the camera while the photo was being taken. Liam got out of the water and tweeted the photo with the caption saying:  Just arrived in Hawaii! Having a lot of fun swimming with my beautiful best friend! She swam back over to me and hugged onto me.

“I have never asked Tash and I know that seems really weird but when is your birthday?” I asked, I had never really asked. She already knew my birthday from being a fan but I just always forgot to ask when hers was.

“On the 26th of January, Australia day!” Tash replied

“That is too cool!” I said.

“Yeah it’s always good because it’s always on a public holiday!” Tash added.

“Drinks are ready!” Niall said carrying the 3 huge colourful drinks out to us.

“Thanks Niall, you sexy Irish Ninja!” Zayn laughed. Niall blushed. He handed the drinks out then his phone started to ring. He quickly rushed and got his phone out.

Niall’s P.O.V

“Hello?” I said answering my phone.

“Hey Niall it’s Riley!” She answered with her beautiful American accent.

“Oh hey Babe how’s your day been?” I asked.

“Alright, I’ve just been working; making fruit smoothies isn’t too great! How have you been?” Riley asked.

“Yeah I’ve missed you though.” I added.

“Same but its not going to be long until Christmas break you can show me around Dublin!” She explained.

“Yeah that sounds like fun!” I smiled.

“Well I thought I might call you during my break but I have to go back to work! Text you later?” She asked.

“Sure Babe! Talk to you soon! Bye!” I said hanging up the phone. I loved talking to her, hearing her voice it was cool. She was cool. I like her. A lot.