Leaving Us Behind.

Ciara on the side....>>>>>>

       I lifted Ci Ci off the bed and placed her on the changing table. I put her in clean clothes and dressed myself as well. I put on a black leggings and a tank top and I tied a sweater around my waist. I quickly put on a black converse and held Ci Ci in my arms. I started my walk to my mother's apartment and that's when I spotted a big ass crowd in front of what's supposed to be August's building.

    All of his Niggas. were high fiving him and doing handshakes. Girls were all over his dick and bitches were congratulating him and shit. I saw my home girls on the side shaking their heads. They always have my back.

I watched August enter the car and his bodyguards put his things in the back. I was beyond hurt. The least he could've done was let his daughter come with him. I don't even care about my well being unless my daughter is okay. He should have the same thoughts but then again he hasn't seen her in almost two months. A lot can happen in two months especially growth.

     I squeezed through the crowd and rushed up to see him. It started to drive and I almost cried seeing that he was so close to leaving. August spotted me and stopped the car. He ran up to me and Ci Ci. I swear he did the cutest thing ever and kissed her right on the lips. She smiled and stretched and babbled st her father. Sadly, August had to go. He hugged me and held me. He told me he'd be back but I waited and he never came.