Prologue

Third Person POV

Spencer and his team walk towards the police station of London. As they walk inside they are welcomed by the chief of the station.

"Were there any witnesses?" Prentiss asked the man as he sighs.

"We have a girl, she's the daughter of the latest victim but she refuses to talk to anyone." The man said.

"A girl? That's all you have. Do we know her name?" JJ asked as the man shook his head.

"No, we haven't even identified the victim, she's a ghost." The man says as they walk into the questioning room they had the 16 year old girl.

"You think she had anything to do with the murder?" Morgan asked as he looks at her.

"The fact that she's not talking and she tried more than once to escape plus she was found unharmed on the crime scene all of these things say yes but we have nothing else on her." The man answered.

"She's very pretty." Prentiss comments when she sees the girl causing the girls head to look up at the window/mirror. Spencer looked at her, she reminded him of his cousin.

"I'm going in." Spencer says and before anyone could object he opened the door and walked in closing it behind him. The girl looked at him up and down before tilting her head.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Spencer Reid. I'm here to ask you about your-" He was cut off by her surprising the man at the other side of the window.

"You came here to ask me about my mother. You have no information about her and your only way of knowing who she was is me.. but you know who she was too.. you knew her." The girl said in her strong british accent, they had put handcuffs on her to make sure she wouldn't leave. Right now she was their prime suspect.

"What?" Spencer asked.

"Does the name Scarlett Walker ring any bells?" The girl asked confusing Spencer.

"No, it doesn't." He says making the girl raise a brow.

"Well how about Charlotte Reid." Spencer looked at her eyes wide.

"How do you know that name?" Spencer asks looking directly into her eyes.

"It's nice to finally meet you uncle Spencer." She says unlocking the cuffs but kept them on.

"What?" His voice was surprised as he looked at her.

"Mom talked a lot about you, she always kept tabs on you and she was so proud. She even named you my godfather." She says leaving Spencer speechless.

"How.. how old are you?" Spencer asked her.

"16." She says rubbing her wrists.

"What happened to your mother?" Spencer asked making her look down and away.

"I somehow knew I'd meet you. I knew you'd be on this case one way or the other." She said.

"That doesn't answer my question." He says.

"You know she always told me stories about the two of you when you were little. About how the two of you would compete in anything and everything and how you would get so upset because you lost." She continued.

"You're stalling." He says making her chuckle and look at him and showing him her now free hands.

"Am I? I could play every single one of you for a joke and make you think whatever I wanted. You think I'm guilty, that I killed my own mother. I could've escaped at any second instead I stayed here waiting for you." She said getting up placing her palms on the table calmer than ever looking at him yet her british accent was a bit thicker than before.

"Only you can find him.. but you're gonna need my help." She said surprising him.

"Him?" He asked and the girl nodded.

"Yes him, I won't tell you anything else until I'm allowed to help on the case." She said now looking in the mirror where she knew the others were.

"Did you hear that? I'm not going to say anything else until you allow me to be part of the case. The more you wait the more victims you'll find." She said before taking a seat crossing her arms. Spencer looked at her before getting up and walking out of the room.

"What should we do?" Prentiss asks.

"She's a 16 year old girl we can't-" Morgan got cut off.

"Yes she can. She's definitely Charlotte's daughter, Charlotte was competitive and always got everything she wanted. She's not gonna be any different and she won't budge until we let her in." Spencer said.

"She's 16!" Morgan says to him.

"She's a genius Morgan. Her mother was one of the smartest people I've ever met, she is the only thing right now that can get us close to the unsub." Spencer said.

"Still Spencer, we know nothing about her, not even her name." JJ says.

"Yes we do, she told us her name already." Spencer says.

"What?" Prentiss asked.

"She already told us her age and name I know she's not lying about that nor her mother." Spencer says.

"Is her mother your sister?" Hotch asked raising a brow at Spencer.

"No, she was my cousin. We grew up together and she was always with me as a kid, we were close almost siblings but when we entered high school she started distancing herself and then she was gone. I didn't hear from her again until now.. but I know she's not lying. She can't be, she looks and acts too much like her to be lying." Spencer says looking through the glass at the girl.

"Ok.. she's going to be part of the investigation." Hotch says.

"Hotch, you can't be serious." Morgan says.

"Thank you." Spencer says and walks back in. She looks at him expecting him to talk first.

"You're going to be able to help us with the investigation." Spencer says as he takes a seat in front of her.

"Good." She says giving him a small smile.

"So who's he?" Spencer asked making her raise a brow.

"Bring a sketch book and I'll tell you." She said back making him chuckle and look at the mirror within seconds Morgan came in with a sketch book in hand taking a seat in front of her next to Spencer.

"You don't seem too willing or accepting of me helping you." She said as she took the sketch book and pencil starting her sketch. She looked almost enchanting, her long black hair covering her cheeks ending on her proud 36D cup size breast with a chestnut brown color and her skin was soft and pale almost looking like an innocent doll.

"Well you don't seem too convincing." Morgan answered looking at her, he would probably find her attractive if she wasn't so much younger.

"Too bad for you huh? I'm the only one that can help you." She said looking at him as her hand continued to move. Her green eyes had almost a golden ring as he looks directly at them. Her eyes were what told Spencer she was his cousins daughter, those eyes were too rear to be anyone elses.

"So you know who the unsub is?" Morgan asked as her eyes got back to sketching.

"Yes, but like my mother he's a ghost. There's no record of him anywhere, no pictures, no birth certificate, no nothing, he just doesn't exist." She answers looking at the sketch adding the little details.

"And how would you know about that?" Morgan asked curious.

"Because I grew up with him, training under him.. until my mother wanted out." She said finishing the sketch.

"I was left behind because he didn't have it in him to kill his own daughter and protege." She said showing them the sketch.

Her eye color up top.