Chapter 11 - Pleasure

Começar do início

Yeah.. thank you.. we will be there at 6..

After the call ends I informed jungkook's father and yugy informed about jungkook's stay so they wont panic..I wear my shirt and shorts.. I prepare breakfast for me and jungkook.. I feel so strange.. I removed the blinds and looked outside.. Looks like I can't stay here for long.. I sighed a little..

Its 8 in the morning.. I went to my room and sit on the bed.. I took the painkiller tablets and water with me.. 'kookie..' jungkook didn't move.. I kept the tablet and water on the nearby table.. 'wake up.. baby.. ' jungkook whined and covered himself with duvet... cute.. I kissed him on his cheeks.. 'kookie .. wake up.. '

He turned and opened his eyes.. he is still beautiful.. I kissed him on his forehead.. I helped him to sit on the bed.. 'hurts.. a little.. ' I caressed his cheeks.. 'too tired..  can I sleep again..' I shook my head.. I gave him the painkiller.. 

'I will prepare bath for you.. so you can feel a little refresh..' I looked at jungkook  who is still on bed.. he looked at me..

'Let's bath together..' we both said at the same time.. he chuckled at me.. he stretch his hand towards me.. I removed the sheet and carry him to the bathroom.. 'what about college..' he holds the sink and looked at himself on the mirror..

'Hyung.. you bite me like a vampire...' I took off my shirt and shorts and hugged him from back.. i kissed him on his nape.. 'i can't control it.. and i wont..' we both get into the shower.. 'jimin said that we have to meet the others in our place..' he looked at me..

'Like the secret place..' I pulled him closer towards me and nodded my head.. 'Dont worry jimin already informed about our leave.. so don't worry about college..' jungkook smiled at me.. I pecked him on his lips..

'I thought we are going to bath..' he said.. I smirked at him.. looking at him before me naked and my marks all over his body.. and the water droplets flowing on his skin makes me too hard.. 

'Let's bath after..' he looked at me.. 'what about now..' I holds his thighs.. 'You are hard.. tae..' I lift him a little where he wrapped his leg around my waist.. I kissed him on his lips where he kiss me back.. it's too slow and passionate.. he moaned in between our kiss..

'Are you sore?' He looked at me and nodded his head.. 'A little..' I pushed in the wall and started to kiss him deeply.. I positioned my shaft near his hole and entered into him.. He tilt his head and breathed heavily..

He is so hot and sexy.. Without waitung for him to adjust I started to thrust him deeper and faster.. His is still tight.. 'Fuck... So tight after I fucked you hard..' He moaned loud and grabbed my hair..

'Ahh.. Hyung.. Too much.. Slow down..' I thrust him deeply  without listening to him.. I started to leave more hickeys on his neck.. Each and every thrust is so deep and strong.. I want to break him..

I caressed his thighs.. I took off my shaft from him.. 'Turn for me..' I turned him to the wall.. He spread his legs a little wider.. I bite his earlobe.. He gasped when I entered into him fully.. 'I like when your hole clenched my cock..'

'D-dont.. Its too embarrassing..' I smiled at him and intertwined our fingers And started to thrust him.. He leaned on me and moaned loudly.. I kissed him on his shoulder and sneaked my hand to his front.. His shaft is so hard wanting to release.. I stroked his shaft faster..

'T-tae.. G-gonna..' I hold his waist tightly.. 'Cum for me..' I breathed near his ear and thrust him faster.. I can feel I'm too close.. I started to pump his shaft faster with a loud moan he came in my hand and I came inside him.. I leaned on the wall..

'You are too wild..' I looked at jungkook who is wearing my shirt.. I dried his hair.. 'Its hurting..' He hit me on my arms.. I chuckled at him..

'Is it because you dont know being a bottom.. Wait I will..' I pushed him on the bed and hovered over him.. 'I won't hesitate to fuck you again jungkook..' He gulped a little..

'M-move..' I smirked at him and caressed his cheeks.. 'Its only me who will make you more happy while our intimate session.. Don't try to dominate me bunny.. I'm the one who will fuck your little tight hole.. Understand..' He blushed a little.. 'I'm too addicted to you jungkook.. After our intimate session.. I can't control myself.. So be careful with me..' I looked at his beautiful eyes..

'Then don't.. I'm only yours.. And you are only mine.. I dont want to be careful.. I am not scared because its my tae.. ' I pecked him on his lips.. I smiled at him.. We both cuddled on the bed..

After breakfast we decided to watch movie.. But my gaze were on Jungkook.. The way he smile.. His little jump when he excited.. He leaned on my shoulder and holds my hand.. I hope we will be happy like this always Jungkook but don't worry I will be there to protect you.. If something happen to you I can't forgive myself jungkook.. I kissed him on his head...

Share your comments

Dont forget to vote