Chapter 11 - Pleasure

Start from the beginning

'T-too much.. tae..' he holds my biceps and bite his lower lip.. I feel so happy.. making love to my precious angel and his sensitive body.. Fuck.. I intertwined our fingers and hovered over him.. he kissed me on my cheeks.. I thurst him slowly.. we both enjoyed it.. he wrapped his legs around my waist where I can feel him deeply..

'You look so beautiful..' he smiled at me.. I kissed him on his lips.. I rolled my hips and thrust him deeply.. I caressed his cheeks.. 'Gonna wreck you..'  He closed his eyes and screamed loudly when I started to thrust him in an animalistic pace.. 'Look at me.. jungkook..' his eyes were glossy and his moans where mixed with sobs when I thrust him deeply and faster..

His moans turned into a pleasurable cry when I abused his sweet spot.. His hands moved to my back and he nuzzled his head on my neck.. His shaft is too hard and twitched... Jungkook rests his head in the pillow and screamed loudly when he came untouched.. my thrust became sloppier..  his hole clenched my shaft.. I can feel the tightness around mine.. his legs falls on the bed.. I spread him a little wider and trusted him deeply..

'H-hyung..' jungkook moaned loudly when I thrusting him faster chasing my own orgasm.. I closed my eyes and my shaft became too hard.. after a few thrust I came inside him and groaned a little.. I fall on him and we both breathed heavily.. he hugged me with his tired hands.. I kissed him on his lips while caressing his cheeks.. our body were drenched with our sweats and cum..

'I love you tae..' jungkook looked at me..  i linked my forehead with him.. 'Love you too baby..' we stay like that for a minute.. 'I have to clean you..' jungkook looked at me.. he gasped a little when I took my shaft from his hole.. I went to the bathroom and came with a wet cloth.. I cleaned him..

'Tae.. can I wear your shirt..' I looked at him.. 'No.. I want us to sleep like this..' I hovered over him.. my hands caressed his waist.. 'Like it..' jungkook smiled a little..

'Did you..' he asked me.. 'I love it jungkook.. Making love to my bunny.. I love it.. ' he pecked me on my lips.. he pushed me to the bed and rests his head on my chest..

'Me too.. I'm happy you are my first..' I hugged him tightly.. 'And you will be my last.. ' he tilt his head and looked at me.. best day in my life.. we both cuddled and soon jungkook slept in my arms....

Sometimes I feel that I want someone who makes me feel happy.. Sometimes I jealous of my hyung's who have a beautiful relationship with their loved ones.. Now I have jungkook.. he loves me, he care for me, he treasure me.. Now he is with me.. My happiness, my life and my love is with me.. I kissed him in his forehead and soon fall asleep...

Next morning I woke up by the sound of my mobile.. I groaned and opened my eyes.. I looked at jungkook who is sleeping peacefully..  I kissed him on his forehead and get up from the bed without disturbing his sleep.. I took my mobile there are many messages and missed calls from my hyungs and chief.. I called jimin.. before I answer I heard his yelling on the other side

Yah..  Kim fucking taehyung. .. why did you answer the calls and messages.. is jungkook with you.. is he okay...

Yeah.. he is sleeping..  why did you call so early..

Tae.. listen.. we have a problem.. so come to our place with jungkook.. it's too important..  Dont come to college today.. I know jungkook is tired..  so meet us in evening...