The prince can't die or that will cause a huge ruckus in the kingdom!
(Only moments like this are when she realises the importance of a character.)

I ran over to the prince as quick as possible with Jade still behind my back.

"Hey!!" I screamed while grabbing his shoulder and turning him around.

I am so scared right now, he won't kill me for this right?
(She's just an overly paranoid person, she tends to have thoughts like this every time she has encounters with the prince )

He looked at me with a straight face..

Ugh I don't have time to deal with this!

"COME ON JADE LETS GO QUICK!!" I say as I turn to the hall and back to him.
A group of the assassins were eyeing us from afar, we had to get away quick!! What are we still wasting time for!!??
(The hall is reallllyyyy big btw)

Jade started going first, I then grabbed the princes hand as quickly and hardly as I could and we started running!

We needed to hide until our parents came back with reinforcements...

We got into the main hallway on the second floor, this was all happening too quick I couldn't keep track of anything. Please.....I don't wanna die again....

My ears caught the sounds of rushing foot steps
OH NO! They're following us!!!!

I turned around only to see a small group of them chasing us, the mage must be fending off the rest of them, there were like 20 of them! But since they were at the other side of the ballroom which is huge, when they noticed us we were already quite far away bu.... now...EH...they are catching up to us!!!

"JADE!!! THEY'RE FOLLOWING US!! AGH AND THEY'RE GETTING CLOSER TOO!!!!"

"YES I SEE THAT, COME ON WE HAVE TO RUN FASTER!!"

Jade was a Fairly fit person so he was already a few meters ahead of us, I looked towards the Prince check if he was okay, my hand was still holding his but he wasn't saying anything while running I can't blame him, what would u say while being chased anyways.....but when I turned around I noticed..he was...HE WAS SMILING!!?, What is there to smile about we might die!!

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING!!" I screamed at his face.

"YOU WANNA DIE??!!!" I screamed even louder while running.

The smirk on his face disappeared, and he was looking at my face with surprise..the heck!?
I know what it's like to die and to see someone not even be affected in the slightest with a single threat about it sends a shiver down my spine.
Seriously what is wrong with him!!?? Running in these heels and dress was hard enough, now I have to deal with him!? I should've left him to die back there!!
(Fear makes u think like this XD)

And just as I was about to scream some more a huge blast of lighting hit the walls beside us OF COURSE THOSE ASSASSINS CAN USE MAGIC! while running I had completely forgotten about it.

"JADE!!! THEY CAN USE MAGIC!!"

"I KNOW I CAN ALSO SEE THA-!!"

Suddenly another hit right between us,

"AGHH!!!" We screamed as we hit the ground hard. It hurt.

We were separated!! NO!! Jade was pushed into the other hallway and we were pushed into a separate one!!!
(Remember the hallways are really big as well)

NO, it couldn't get more worse!

"RAELYNE!! Go find a place to hide, I will as well!!"
Jade shouted as he got up and started to run down the hall way.