Chapter 38: We Need To Leave

Start from the beginning

"Okay." I said nodding.

"Sweet. Now because I will be so stressed out, when I get home tonight, you better be in my bed waiting for me. Trey and I will be back tonight at ten. So you better be ready." He winked before slapping my butt and walking away.

I stood there, shocked. I couldn't move. All I could do was stand there and watch as he got into his land rover and left.

"Are you okay?" Kyrn asked.

I couldn't move at all, I was still too shocked. I knew he was a psychopath, but I didn't think he would stoop down this low. I mean seriously? How could he force me into having sex with him?

"K-Kyrn?" I asked.

She sighed in relief when I talked. Bruce, Max, and Isaac looked pretty nervous too.

"Yes? What did he say?" she asked.

"H-he is making me have sex with him tonight."

"What?" Kyrn asked in a whisper.

I turned to her and broke down crying. "What do I do?" I sobbed on her shoulder.

"We will get out of here. Don't worry," Kyrn said, rubbing my back.

~*~

Xavier

"Chloe!" Zander yelled when she came bursting through the door.

It's been almost a week since Sam and Kyrn have been gone, along with Chloe.

"Chloe?" I asked in shock.

"Guys! It's Brett and Trey!" Chloe said crying a little.

"What?" I growled.

She nodded. "Brett and Trey have been behind this the entire time. Trey's uncle is a hunter and he has this gigantic camp, filled with rogues and hunters. There are more hunters to rogues so even if the rogues wanted to go against them, they couldn't."

"No, no, no," I said shaking my head. "We have to get them back."

"I'm with you," Jay said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"This means war," her grandpa said, cocking his gun.

"That's it!" I growled as I grabbed a gun. "We are going to war and we are going now!"

"I'm in, I want my daughter back," Sharon said grabbing a rifle.

"Oh, no," Tom said reaching for the gun.

Sharon moved the gun away and glared at Tom. "Don't. Touch. My. Gun."

"But sweetie-"

"Don't sweetie me. Her crazy, psychotic, asshole of an ex-boyfriend has my daughter. And if I have to, I will shoot the damn rogues and get my daughter. No one, I repeat no one keeps a mother from her child. Do you hear me?"

Everyone slowly nodded. I don't think anyone wanted to piss her off any more than she already is.

"Good," she said, grabbing some knives. "Let's go get our daughters."

"Hell yeah!" Joy screamed, grabbing another rifle and a couple of guns.

"I knew there was a reason why I married her," Tom said to a laughing Jim.

"Let's do this!" Joy screamed.

~*~

Kyrn

I felt so bad lying to Sam. She never knew what Trey did. I've always wanted to tell her, but he threatened me not to. And even now I'm scared to tell her.

As I was washing my hands, I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around just in time to see Trey standing there with his arms crossed smirking.

Does he not understand the word privacy? Usually when the door is closed, you don't walk in. But I guess he must have missed that memo.

"Hey baby," he said, overly sweet.

"Hi," my voice was small. I was too scared to do anything.

"Listen, babe. Brett and I will be gone until ten tonight. And when I come back, well, we are going to have a little fun," he winked.

I gulped. "Okay."

"It'll just be like old times, huh?"

"You mean when you raped me?" I snapped.

He chuckled. "Exactly."

That was all he said before he gave me one last wink and walked out the door.

I ran out and tried to find Sam.

"Sam!" I yelled when I saw her, Bruce, Max, and Isaac watching television.

She jumped and turned around after she stood up. "Geez Kyrn. You scared me."

I ran up to her and held onto her shoulders. "We need to leave, now!"

"We can't remember?" She motioned to the window where we saw dozens of rogues and hunters.

"They are going to be back at ten. It's four right now. We need to find a way to leave now."

"Kyrn, what happened?" She asked.

I looked down and felt a tear slip out. "There is something I haven't told you about."

"What is it?" Sam asked, worried.

I took a deep breath and looked her in the eye.

"Trey. He raped me."

"What?"

I nodded and sat down. "When the abuse started, that's when it happened. He only did it once though. Which I was very thankful for. But I wish he never did it at all."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sam asked sitting down next to me.

"I was scared," I admitted, looking up at her.

She gave me a small smile and pulled me in for a hug. "Well guess what? We are going to get out of here. And we are going to look badass while doing it. We are going out in style and making a bang!"

I laughed and hugged her tighter. "Thank you for that last comment, I needed that."