The End.

Joker - Come on Kacchan.

Izuku had turn into the Joker 10 years ago he went from the boy who had One for All and wanted to be the best hero of the world but he lost Mother and Ochako and he went so far to the edge that he went insane and he left his Hero path and became the worlds dangerous villain the Joker.

Joker runs to Bakugo with a knife and smile on his face he misses as Bakugo shoots a explosion to him pushing him back.

Bakugo - Izuku please don't make me do this!

Joker - Hahahahaha you have to either I kill you or You kill me because this will never stop until one of us is dead!

But not long after almost every house close to them and the buildings far away were exploding and all the Pro Heroes were busy trying to minimize the damage.

Joker - I knew for a while that you would call some friends for help so I decided to maybe kill a few extra people. HAHAHAHA!

Bakugo - BASTARD!

Bakugo punches Joker in the face and dodged a slash he keeps using his explosions to get the upper hand in speed.

Bakugo - No more every time I put you down you just come back

Joker - This is like the second time we fought after the provisional exams 11 years ago.

He stopped and remembered the fight. The day where he found out of One for All and how he was All Might's successor but it all ended when he became the Joker when he ruined his life.

Joker - All I wanted was to be a hero and save everyone with a smile on my face like All Might but I couldn't save myself because I just let myself smile but one that hides the anger and the sadness in my life

Joker - All I wanted was to be a hero and save everyone with a smile on my face like All Might but I couldn't save myself because I just let myself smile but one that hides the anger and the sadness in my life. But you ruined my life by having sex with the love of my life.

Bakugo - I'm sorry okay! I always told myself that I hated you and that you were just another pebble for me to beat. But you were always better than me, you had the biggest potential out of everyone because you were smart and quirkless and it also meant that you could have been the greatest hero in the world! I ruined your life, I rewrote your destiny I hate myself because of it.

Bakugo was then punched by Joker as he grabbed his knife and tried to cut him again as he did that Bakugo got his balance back and started dodging and countering every slice.

Joker - I just wanted to make a difference in the world but you took that away from me!

??? - Papa STOP!

They both stop and the smile from Joker turns to a sad expression and they saw a girl with a horn on her head with white hair and red eyes.

It was the girl that Joker saved from Overhaul and her name was Eri

It was the girl that Joker saved from Overhaul and her name was Eri. She knew about Joker and her past and she saw him as a father and he adopted her when he was 18 and she lived a normal life when he was planning his return 10 years ago.

Eri - Please don't do this. I can't live knowing my father is killing innocent people.

Joker then started crying but then smiled again it was like all the anger inside him was trying to control him and the good inside him was fighting back after all those years.

Eri - Didn't you tell me you wanted to live a peaceful life with a normal job and with me?

Joker/Izuku - Eri.

Bakugo then used this as an advantage and punched Joker he flew through the house window.

He got up and saw a picture of him and his mother and he finally came out as he was in tears and had his arms out as he was stating that he was ready for prison.

Izuku - Thank you Eri for bringing me back to my senses.

Eri runs towards Izuku in tears and she sees Izuku's skin go back to normal his hair back to it's highlighted green they hug for a while and Bakugo gives a small smile because he finally had his best friend back.

Bakugo - Welcome back home...Izuku.

Izuku - Thanks Kacchan.

He gets up and they both give each other a big hug.

(Timeskip to 6 months)

Bakugo - Come on Barb we have to go! SO MOVE YOUR ASS!

Barbara - SHUT UP OLD MAN!

They look at each other with angry expressions but then laugh and remember Matsuki and Bakugo arguing when Barbara was born.

Barbara - I can't believe you and Grandma used to do that and she doesn't look old at all.

Bakugo - Well that's because her quirk makes her skin look young. Come on we have to hurry to school.

He goes and drops her off and he goes to a construction site and sees Izuku working and sweating.

Bakugo - Hey Deku!

Izuku - Huh? Hey Kacchan!

They shake hands and they catch up as Eri meets up with them.

Eri - Papa Melissa asked if you wanted anything to eat?

Izuku - Tell her I said no thank you and that I love her.

She smiled and left as Izuku and Melissa Shields reunited and became a couple after the first 2 weeks.

But in that moment they see Kirishima and Todoroki fighting a monster. As they look at each other and smiled. Bakugo emits his explosions and Izuku has a lighting all over him.

Izuku - Just like old times?

Bakugo - Heh just like old times.

They run together and get ready to take the villain down no longer as enemies or rivals but as friends and allies.