Jean told us that they were preparing dinner and wanted us to join them, as a way of welcoming us to their home. We were touched by their kindness, in return I offered to make them an Asian dish. After checking out the ingredients that were available in the kitchen, I decided to make the sweet and sour pork. At the thought of it, I kind of missed home and the delicious local food...

Bob was freshening up while I helped Sonia with the dinner preparation in the kitchen. I was astonished when she used fresh herbs plucked it off her garden to cook because in Singapore, we would usually buy the readily-packed or the bottled ones. It smelled so nice and I have no doubt that we would have a very tasty dinner. Because she was preparing duck confit served with mash potatoes, and we were preparing a meat dish too, we had decided to make reasonable portions in order not to waste any. Moreover, she had prepared some potato salads and there were also some breads in the freezer that she baked the previous weekend. Obviously, this was going to be a big welcoming feast in Paris!

By the time dinner was ready, it was a quarter past seven, and the table was set with two bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon from the region of Bordeaux. It was the first time that this lovely French couple tried the sweet and sour pork and vice versa, for us to try the duck confit. The duck confit was so tender that it literally melted in our mouths and with that wonderful wine, we could not ask for more. We had fun chatting and shared cultures of our own and the dreams that we all would pursue. In a blink, it was ten-thirty in the evening and we were tired and tipsy hence Sonia suggested that we should rest. I helped her to clear the table, put the dirty dishes into the washer and thanked her repeatedly for the nice dinner, before I walked up the stairs to the attic. When I was up, Bob was sleeping and I washed up before joining him in bed.

Since we had not finalized our itinerary for the next day, I decided to have a quick look at our plan before I headed to bed. As I was reading, I heard noises below us. I ignored it as the noise went off and continued to focus on planning my itinerary for tomorrow. After some time, I felt sleepy and switched off the light to go to sleep. When I almost fell asleep, the noises became louder and I became worried. I woke Bob up and he tugged me behind his body. After concentrating on identifying the noises, we realized that they were moans from love making! We giggled and were aroused by it too. We kissed and were quick to get ourselves undressed, layers by layers. The moans from Sonia became louder and that turned Bob on. He spread my legs apart and started licking my shaven pussy, making it so wet. I loved it so much when he licked me there and making it sensitive, in a good and sensual way. At this point, I could not help but started to moan too, and I wanted to let him know that I was enjoying it. As he heard the moans from Sonia and me, he whispered to me saying that he felt as if he was making love to the both of us and felt very erotic. He rubbed his hard cock on my wet pussy and I simply could not wait to have sex with him. "Please come inside me now baby" and he slid inside me without much effort... I gave out another loud moan, which was louder than Sonia's. In a few seconds later, I heard a (somewhat) climax moan from Sonia. Gosh! I was sure Bob became so turned on by it because I could feel him getting bigger and harder now, so hard and he was increasing his pace as he thrusted. He was making love to me in my favorite missionary position as I rubbed my clitoris, until I reached climax, and he cummed immediately too. After that erotic moment, the house was in dead silence.

We woke up with the sun rays shining on our faces, it was a bright morning and we could hear the birds chirping loudly, through the windows. After our intercourse last night, we slept so soundly and were all ready for a day of fun in the romantic city. Besides the chirpings, we noticed noises of pots and pans from the kitchen downstairs and we thought that might be Sonia preparing breakfast. Both of us washed up quickly and went down to see Sonia, in her apron again, but this time with a love mark on her neck. They must have had a rough night and I wondered if that happened all the time, and I could not imagine the reactions of their guests...

Bob and I pretended nothing happened and we greeted Sonia good morning, then realized that Jean had left home about an hour ago to attend an urgent meeting in office. She told us that Jean wanted us to come back for dinner again tonight because he might be required to travel for business tomorrow, and that we might not see him again before we left Paris. Without any hesitation, we said yes to Sonia as we had such an enjoyable time with them last night over dinner and definitely we wanted to do that again. I told Sonia that like yesterday, I would prepare an Asian dish for the dinner, since we could buy the required ingredients before coming home. She was very happy with the idea and we were all excited about the coming evening, and it seemed like we had known each other for years!

On that day, we walked to the nearby Metro station and took a train to the well-known Eiffel Tower, a place where no tourists would want to miss. The tower was so phenomenon and beyond imagination. We were so impressed with the iconic structure, the engineer behind it (named Gustave Eiffel) and of course the architects who built it from scratch at ground zero, all that in a short span of two years. This was indeed the tallest structure in Paris, standing at 324m (or 1063ft) above ground. Since this was a famous place for photo-taking, it was too difficult to find a clear spot to capture the mesmerizing view. Everywhere was crowded with tourists and there were lots of local vendors roaming around selling souvenirs in their hands, mainly the Eiffel Tower keychains and models.

As we were warned of pickpockets and robberies in this popular site, it became worrying to see armed policemen making their rounds. There were also suspicious looking people around therefore we were mindful of the surroundings and took very good care of our belongings.

Due to the overcrowding, we decided to walk towards the park and sat by the grasses to capture the view of the Eiffel Tower from a different angle. As we walked further, the crowd dispersed and eventually we found a shady space under a tree and decided to take a short break there. Like many others, we came prepared with a mat, some fruits, drinks, novels and board games. It seemed like we could spend many hours here, with the astonishing view right in front of us...

We lazed on the field for hours, reminisced our past.... in school, our dates and the hard times we went through when we were apart for the past two years. The old memories made us so emotional and out of the blue, Bob took out a small red box from his backpack and put it on my hand. I was shocked and asked him what it was for. He said he bought this gift before I came, and that was to thank me for standing by him all these years and visiting his mum when he was away for studies, and most importantly, that was to show his love for me. I felt so touched by his words and went silent, not knowing what to say. Bob opened up the box. It was a golden necklace with a love locket, it was very pretty and when I opened the locket, there were photos of him and me in it, on the opposite sides. I felt completely moved by his action and kissed him lightly on his lips, with happy tears rolling down my cheeks. I recalled the reason why I loved this man, and he did it again in this romantic setting, in the romantic city of Paris...

The moments were so endearing that we forgot about the time. We said we wanted to snap some nice shots of the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame before dawn. In extreme high speed, we packed our stuffs, threw the wastes and left the park to do that touristy thing in our checklist. It was amazing that we could do all that within an hour, including the transportation time. Phew! Next we had to go to the supermarket and get the ingredients we needed to cook for the dinner. I remembered that there was a Carrefour supermarket near where we stayed so we headed for that direction.

In the supermarket, there were many fresh local produces and I had a sudden craving for steam fish! Thus I selected a big piece of cod fish, some tomatoes, ginger and fresh parsley. Finally the most important ingredient of all, the light soya sauce. This was the time to have my own cravings satisfied!