A Talk About The Débutante

//morning\\

0 Kira's PoV0

I woke up really early even the maids haven't wake up, I ran to my children's bedroom and woke them up. "Mom.... No. I want to sleep.." Bradon said, Then, Bradon was cover by dark blue glowing lights. Well, I used my magic, I make them float. I mean, I used my magic to make them float. But of course I didn't make Firra float, I gently hold her in my arms. But Lillian and Bradon? Ohoho.."Mom!!!!!!!!!" Bradon screams in annoyed.  "It's the only way to make you both wake up. So, no choice~" I said. "Okey, okey! We're up! Mom! We're up!" Lillian screams. Okey, better stop joking. I put them down and orders them to go to shower Quickly, And I gave Firra to her nanny and told her to bath her.Pheww... It felt like an
hour but its been just for 10 minutes, time to wake Free up. I walk towards his room but I stop when Devilynne stood in front of me and told me that Mello was sick, I ran towards her room and saw a tired Mello sleeping on the bed. I orders Devilynne to call Angelynne to take care of her, and I continue to walk to Free's room. I opened the door and saw him, still asleep. I quietly walk towards the bed and trys to wake him up. But, no. He didn't, I made an angry face. I poke his cheek, 'gently'. I want to poke his cheek lastly, when I did. I got stop by his hand, he opened his eyes and stared at me..  He realease my hand and gets up, "Pardon me, Bleeding upon the great Queen of Obiliana, Good morning Lady Kira." He said. I hold by blush."Ahem... Good morning dear sorcerer, Free. Please prepared for the tea party, we have to go immediately or we'll be late. Please be quick young warlock." I said as I walk out of his room, after closing his door. I blush without hesitation, I clearly knew that my face was near his face. Ahhh, how embarrassing. I slap my face with my bare hands and shake my head and quickly walk away from his bedroom.
*After a few minutes*

We were already in the cart, Firra was In my arms. I make a sad face because we're going without my best Knight, Mello. I was freaking out when I got inform that she was sick. I sigh without a hope, she was the only one who willing to be my personal guard.

Flashbacks

"I'm alone now.." I said, my voice echoed through the throne room. I shivers and tears flowing through my eyes and I fall to my knees, and sob, "Why did you all leave me?! Just... Why?" I screams and cry without even notice a white hair girl stood in front of me. "Are you alright there mate?" She said, I look up and look at her. "It's okey, I can be your friend. I can protect you, I will be your personal guard." She said as she smile sweetly, I look at her, hearing her said that makes me feel touched. I then cry and sob louder, she look at me and hug me and comfort me..

"Lady Kira, we're here." Free said. Oh, guess I day dream to long. I hold Firra closed to me and get off the cart, Lillian and Bradon soon get off. Free was behind me, I then walk towards the gate. Then the gate opened and Haruka was there,waiting for us. I walk in with Lillian and Bradon, lastly Free, because he was behind. Haruka notice Free and walk towards me whispering, "Whose that?". "Why do you even whisper and pardon me, This is Free De La Hoya, my great sorcerer.", I introduce. "Oh, I thought that he's your boyfriend.." She tease. "That will be ridiculous, why would I married or coupled with other man? I mean, nevermind. Please get going." I said. She then lead us to her garden, I saw Queen Cheri, Lord Wakiya, Princess Saiko, Princess Furuki, Prince Koharu and Queen Yuzuk-..... Wait....... I don't remember she invited her? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I only have enough gifts for the people there. Guees Haruka was not focused on d the day she wrote the letter... "Greetings Lord Wakiya and the others... Its a pleasure to meet you all, please accept this gifts. And I'm really sorry Queen Yuzuki, Haruka did not tell that you are going to be here. So I did not bought a gift for you, I apologise for this." I said.. "Its okie, Queen Kira. And I heard from Angelica that Mello was sick.. I am very sorry to hear that. Would you like to have another guard meanwhile your highness's guard is sick. I would gladly help." She said, Geez Angelynne didn't know you tell anyone your real name." A-ah.. I don't want to bother you your hightness.." I said, She smile and sigh.. But her sigh sound something different. " Please except my help, I really, really want to help you your highness..." She said. A-ah... That's kind of her, "O-okey, I would gladly except your help." I said, She then smile brightly and introduced me a man. "This is one of my royal guards,his name is Shu Kurenai. A loyal Knight and the Knight that helped your highness slice 500 Black magic sorcerers that try to attack your highness that time" She said. "It's a pleasure to meet you again, Lady Kira. I would always be at your service. " He said as he bow and smile to me. "Ah! How rude of me! Pardon me dear great knight, I can't believe it's you. You did a very great justice back then, I appreciate the help you had done to my kingdoms. I owed you my kingdoms and my citizens lives.."  I said and smile to him.
"Oh! Lillian, Bradon and Firra. Please bring Princess Saiko, Princess Furuki and Prince Koharu to play." I said. And then all the kids ran to play, even Firra jumped out of my arms... Haha..guess she was really excited. "Kira, I notice a guy at the back. Who is that? I would be pleased if you introduce me the man." Cheri speaks.

_woops, lemme do some explanation_:

_Yuzuki is the Queen of ocean, the ruler of Oceana Kingdom and live at Ociana Palace. Shu Kurenai is a guard from her kingdom,but also a citizen of Oceana Kingdom. And forget to tell you...  Lady Kira had a battle with black magic sorcerers back then, her kingdom was about to be distroyed because that day Lady Kira haven't been that strong. But then a mysterious Knight help her by having a killing bath by slice up 500 black magic sorcerers and disappear after the kingdom was safe. And that mysterious Knight.. Was Shu, and the rumors spread quickly. And he was now called as the 'Red crimson Knight', because.. He had crimson eyes... Welp that's it. -w- I'll maybe updated tomorrow, but not sure so stay tune..! Kira peace out.. Lol_