The Beginning

0 Kira's PoV0
After he said that, he then look at me... And then make a shocking face, and grab me and pull me closer to his face... "Your....not..like others....." He said.. Looking at my eyes and touching my hair...
"What are you taking about... And let me go" I said... He then let me go.. "Follow me..." I said...  We walked all around the Obiliana Palace. After that, I told Lillian to show him where he will be staying. They left and I walk towards my throne, I was about to sit down until a maid walk before me and give me a letter. I open it and saw an invitation, From my cousin Haruka.
It writes:

Hello cousin, How are you? I'm doing great here in Crystal Kingdom, I want to invite you to my kingdom. I want to let you know, that Cheri is coming to. So.. Please come tomorrow.
P.S please invite your children too or someone you meet. Or, your boyfriend.

Your cousin,
Haruka

I don't have a boyfriend, wait... Someone I meet? Oh, the sorcerer, Free De La Hoya. Guess I have to get ready for tomorrow, I gave the letter to the maid. And I walk towards the room that I prepare for Free, I open the door and saw no one. I was curious and heard some water running down, Guess he's taking a shower. After that, He open up the door....... Half naked with towels on. I blush a little, he look at me and ask.. "Why are your highness doing here?" He said, I clear my throat and sit down on the bed. "Well, I want to bring you to my cousin's tea party well, something like that. My cousin, her Majesty Haruka Michiho with his Majesty  Wakiya Murasaki." I said. He look at me for a while and respond. "I would be honour to go with your Highness." He said. "The tea party or anything they call that, is tomorrow so.. Get ready." I said while walking out of the room. I sigh and walk towards my throne. I open the royal blue curtains and lay down at the comfy bed. Well, at the back of my throne has a secret place where Can sleep. And I cover myself with the fluffy blanket and driven to sleep.

0Free's PoV0
Hah....cute. I smirk as she got out of the room... Should I tell her about her.... Nevermind, I'll tell her when she figure out who am I.

.

.

.
To lazyyyy.. Sorry if its short. I'll try to make part 3 longer, but first... Examssssss