"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Pop open the roof."

Hyungwon found a first aid kit and sat down to treat his wounds that he hadn't managed to treat properly on the road. The wound on his head was starting to burn every now and then. Hyunwoo was leaning over the car, examining every part of it individually as if he had never seen anything similar.

"Your face is all over the news. What in the world have you been doing?" Hyunwoo suddenly spoke and closed the roof, trying to keep the bang it would make as quiet as he could.

"Yeah, uhm, things kind of escalated," Hyungwon said, wondering how much had the news told and how much he should tell Hyunwoo.

"I can't believe I'm hiding a wanted criminal under my roof," Hyunwoo knelt down to take the register plates off the car.

"I have been a wanted criminal as long as we have known each other," Hyungwon noted and Hyunwoo quickly glanced at him as if he didn't want to be reminded of it. Hyunwoo had always been strongly against everything Hyungwon did and just wanted to live as a good model citizen.

"Shouldn't you stop already, then? Get a well-paying job and live a proper life," Hyunwoo sighed, concentrating on screwing the plates off.

"Nah, I can't. Even if my life ends with a death sentence some day, I can't change," Hyungwon finished cleaning his wound closed the first aid kit. He jumped down from the table he had been sitting on and took the kit back to where he had taken it from. "Is it fine if I sleep here tonight?"

Hyunwoo nodded. "Sure."

-

A week and then some more passed by and Hyungwon didn't let himself to even think about Hoseok. He wanted to forget everything that had happened between them so he kept himself busy, helping Hyunwoo at the garage and keeping company to Changkyun, playing video games with him or then just stalking people through security cameras the guy had hacked. It didn't exactly make him forget Hoseok, just kept his mind off things.

He didn't care to know what had happened to Hoseok after he had been left with Boss. Neither did he want to know what Hoseok was up to now. Occasionally he wondered if Hoseok was still alive and breathing or if he was on the verge of death somewhere, but tried to push that kind of thoughts aside as quickly as he could. He had to freeze his heart.

He was sitting in the garage, keeping company to Hyunwoo and handing him tools he needed while he fixed a car that had been delivered to him. It was the first time he had spent that much time there at once and it made him feel so normal.

"'Six people including the other rubber factory robber arrested during a gang fight at an Ulsan club," a news presenters voice came from the TV that was on in Changkyun's room. Hyungwon dropped the tool he was holding. His feet automatically led him to Changkyun's room and his eyes glued on the TV screen. "... he is being investigated for several cases of armed robbery and more.'"

"That's Hoseok, right?" Changkyun asked, turning to look at Hyungwon who didn't even nod for an answer - though Changkyun also didn't need one.

"'His partner is still on the run and police is asking people to report about any clues they have'," the reporter continued and next a blurry CCTV picture of Hyungwon's face was displayed.

"Do you think he'll sell you out?" Hyunwoo, who had also appeared next to Hyungwon, asked.

"I don't know..." Hyungwon let out, sighing. He didn't know what to think and he felt numb. "He has no reason not to."

Both of the boys didn't know what to say to Hyungwon because they saw how complicating the situation it is. The police and prosecutors would do everything they could to dig out the information of Hyungwon from Hoseok. They would pressure him so much he could break even if he didn't want to. And Hyungwon felt like Hoseok wouldn't care about protecting him.

Meanwhile Hoseok was sitting in the cold and dark interrogating room, the handcuffs pressing his wrists. He had been there the whole night so his head was hurting, he was hungry and tired. He had been interrogated twice already and it was all the same questions repeatedly since he hadn't provided the answers they wanted to hear.

The door opened again and two men came in. Hoseok glared at them from below his eyebrows and didn't even blink as they walked over to sit in front of him, dropping a bunch of files on the table. They just stared at each other for a minute straight. Hoseok knew the detectives were so done with him already.

"You're leaving to a detention center in a few hours. We're giving you the last chance to talk before that. You know these aren't small crimes and you'll rot in jail for long. We'll get you a lawyer and he can help take a few years off your sentence if you give away your accomplice's whereabouts."

"I don't know. I don't know his name or where he lives. I met him in Seoul," Hoseok spoke the same sentences he had already said many times.

"You'll making things hard for yourself," the other detective sighed, going through his files and taking out two printed pictures. "His name is Jang Kijung."

Hoseok almost snorted hearing Hyungwon's fake name and the detectives gave him a weird look. "Whatever, I still don't know him," he told after gathering himself. He and the other detective stared at each other for a moment.

"Let's just throw him in jail. Look at his eyes, I feel like he might as well have killed Jang Kijung," the detective whispered to the other after their eye contact broke.

"Next question then. Where is Jang Kijung's body?"

Hoseok had to stop himself from laughing again at the thought of him having killed Hyungwon, forgetting that just a while ago he and Hyungwon had been at each other's throats so many times and even their first encounter almost ended in one of their deaths.

"What if I did kill him. He's a criminal," Hoseok teased the detectives who were getting more and more pissed every second.

"Alright, the prosecution can deal with him from now on," the other detective stood up and walked out, soon followed by the other one. Hoseok pulled his handcuffs hard and the chain that connected them to the table made a loud sound. His attempt of scaring - or actually just annoying - the detectives was unsuccessful, though, since they didn't even react.