#common_gold

When Hoseok woke up the next morning, laying in his own bed beside Hyungwon, his phone had been flooded with messages by his best friend. He sat up, letting out a sigh as he started reading them.

'Did you beat Kihyun up?' 'I swear to god I'm gonna report you to the police.' 'I don't know what is wrong with you but he doesn't deserve this.' 'I hope you suffer.'

He felt somewhat amused reading the messages, seeing how mad he had managed to make his best friend - even though he hadn't done anything since Hyungwon was the one to beat Kihyun up. He glanced at the man sleeping peacefully next to him before answering the messages with a simple text, 'I didn't but I should have. Both of you stay away from me from now on.'

"What are you so loud for," Hyungwon groaned, signaling that he had woken up. He turned his body around to lay on his stomach, burying his cheek in the pillow.

"Loud? I didn't even let out a word," Hoseok went back down and laid on his side, facing Hyungwon.

"You were typing so furiously I thought your screen was going to crack," Hyungwon muttered, his eyes still closed. "When will you block her already?"

"Don't intervene. I'll do it once I have dealt with them enough," Hoseok put his phone under his pillow and pulled the blanket better on top of his body so he could continue sleeping. It wasn't like he would actually fall asleep again, since he was fully awake, he just wanted to lay on the bed with Hyungwon.

"The more you're telling me not to get involved, the more I feel like setting them on fire," Hyungwon said and extended out his arm to wrap it around Hoseok to pull him closer. He couldn't describe how comfortable it felt being skin-to-skin with Hoseok and he didn't even care if the situation made him more vulnerable. He knew it wouldn't last for long so he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could, just keeping Hoseok next to him without thinking about anything else.

They stayed there like that for a day, not once moving anywhere further than Hoseok's kitchen to get food which they would bring back to eat in bed since there was no place as comfortable as it was. They talked about everything, cars, politics, deep thoughts and all things personal. Hoseok even managed to get Hyungwon talk about his love life and learned Hyungwon had never really been in love - though the guy had those few previous relationships, he still felt like he had never loved anyone.

"How have your relationships ended?" Hoseok asked. He was laying sideways with his head on top of Hyungwon's legs as Hyungwon was sitting up with his back against the wall.

"I have always been the one to dump them," Hyungwon answered. He looked down, softly playing with Hoseok's hair. "I guess I'm the bad guy but I just don't want to keep someone close to me once I have lost interest," he continued to explain.

"Isn't that just fair?" Hoseok questioned. "I mean, why stay with someone you don't like anymore? It's not fair for them either."

"I guess... Still I'm the one who gets the blame and the hate."

Hoseok couldn't say anything else because his phone rang and he had to sit up to reach for it. Hyungwon stared at him as he sat on the edge of the bed and talked on the phone. He couldn't figure out what the call was about since Hoseok didn't talk much and the call ended short with an, "Alright, I'll go."

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon asked, his voice turning to a tired one.

"Doing some business. You should go outside too, we have been in here for over a day," Hoseok told and got up to put on a shirt.

"I'll drop you off at the garage since your car is still there," Hyungwon said and started getting off the bed himself too. Unlike Hoseok, he was already wearing a shirt - and pants obviously - since he wasn't as confident about his body as the other to go around shirtless for a long time. It was different when they were sleeping, but he didn't like the thought Hoseok looking at his body the whole day - though he still stared the heck out of Hoseok's muscles.