4

He killed his lover, and planned on taking her place.

___________•___________•__________•___

Warning: This chapter contains manipulation, and being brainwashed.

Please don't read if you're sensitive to this type of thing.

Your health is more important.

The raven-haired male had a blank stare.
Not knowing what to do.

The taller ash-blond male had spread rumors that he and him were dating secretly. His only escape was his younger step-brother, Izuku Midoriya and his best friend, Yuu Ochako.

Even they couldn't help him forget those cold words, the warmth those two brought to him, wouldn't be enough.

Gogo walked down the hall, silently singing some song, how many days has it been?
Oh, it's time for class!

The day was uneventful, apart from a few fights that broke out between me and some girl. Because she said Yamikumo didn't LOVE ME! She's crazy, RIGHT?!

Yamikumo will love me, even if I have to force him.

Ah, there he is!

"Yami-kun!!!! Wait for me!!", The tall boy ran up to Yamikumo and jumped on him, both tumbling down the small hill they were both going down (on?).

"Gogo, get off of me!", Mikumo pushes Gogo off his small build, and tried to run away, but Gogo latched onto his leg before he could run.

"Mikumo, come on. You don't just expect me to leave you alone, right? Don't you love me?", Gogo had a crazed look on him, like he was craving those damn words to come out of Mikumo.

"NO! Get off of me! Now!", He yelled, if someone wasn't looking hard enough they'd maybe think they're playing around.

-TIMESKIP-

Gogo forced Mikumo to sit on a chair.
Tying him up, and covering his mouth with his own lips.

"Yami! You don't know how long I've waited to kiss you! I love you! I love you! I love you!", Gogo kept on kissing him.

First his lips, then jawline, ripping his shirt to kiss his chest, and finally, his....
—————————————-/————-/——/
This is the end of the chapter, I'll give ya your smut in the next page!
Notes: This was mainly supposed to be a more detailed version, but I wanted it to be saved for later ;)

WORD COUNT: 369