Chapter 23: Bad News

Start from the beginning

"But. No, you can't leave," Xavier whined.

"Well guess what? Kyrn and I have to leave tonight."

"No!" Jay growled.

"Jay-" Kyrn started but he shook his head not listening to us.

"You are mine. So you are staying here," Jay said sternly.

"You are so stubborn," she said shaking her head.

"Yes I am and I'm proud of it."

"Men are so stupid," Chloe stated.

"So are women," Hunter defended.

"But women are far more superior," Chloe smirked.

"Yeah right."

"You want to bet?" Chloe challenged.

"Sure," Hunter said accepting the challenge.

"Okay. Close your eyes."

"How will this prove anything?" He asked.

"Trust me."

"Why?"

"Just do it, Hunter." Chloe whined.

He's sighed but nodded and closed his eyes. Chloe gave us a sly smile snuck to the fridge.

She quietly opened it and pulled out a pie that Xavier's mom made me for my birthday.

She walked over to Hunter still holding it. "Okay. Open your eyes."

Once he opened his eyes, she took it and smashed it into his face.

"Ah!" He jumped while the rest of us were laughing. "How does this prove anything?" Hunter yelled at Chloe.

"It shows that men will so anything women say." She smiled.

"She got ya there man." Tim laughed.

"Oh shut it." Hunter chuckled before waking up the stairs probably to a shower.

"That was my birthday pie," I whispered as I walked over to the mess. "You killed him," I fake cried dramatically.

"Oh, honey. We will get you a new and better pie," Xavier cooed wrapping his arms around me.

"He was so young. Just waiting to be eaten. It was his dream. But now he will never have a chance to fulfill his dream because Chloe ruined it!" I accused pointing a figure at her.

"Oh boo hoo," she teased.

I let out a warrior cry as I picked up some of the pie and smashed it in her face.

"You got a little something in your face," I teased back and she gasped at me.

"You little meany." She laughed.

The next thing I knew, she pulled me in for a hug and she rubbed her face all over me.

"Thanks a lot. Now I need to go take a shower."

"I'll join. You know, because I'm all about saving water and helping the environment," Xavier smiled walking up to me.

"You can help the environment by having your wolf poop on the ground. His poop can be used as fertilizer." I smiled smugly at his shocked face.

"Rejected!" Jay and Zander shouted.

They gave each other a high five and Xavier huffed.

"Fine," he mumbled and licked by cheek before running into the living room.