Chapter 1

~Phoebe's POV~

I don't know what to do, I think I'm in love with my friend, no not just my friend, my best friend.

I want to tell him how I feel but I'm really scared too I mean he is my best friend.

I should be able to tell him anything but I have to tell him this in private where it's just me and him.

~Max's POV~

No, I can't be in love with Phoebe she's my friend, no not just my friend, my best friend.

Ugh, I don't know what to do.

I laid down on my bed with my face in the pillow thinking of a way to tell her I'm in love with her.

I heard my phone go off so I picked it up and saw a text from Phoebe that said "Max are you awake we need to talk like now"

"Yeah I'm awake what's up" I replied

"I uh think I'm in love with someone"

When she texted me that my heart shattered and I didn't reply to her I just threw my phone and started crying.

I then got up and found the nearest knife and cut myself.

~Phoebe's POV~

I didn't get a reply and I got worried about him.

Crap he probably thinks I love someone that's not him.

I decided to go over to his house because he didn't reply at all.

It was like 9 pm and I knew his parents would still be awake.

I walked to his house and when I got there I knocked on the door and his mom answered the door.

"Phoebe what are you doing here so late," she asked me

"I came to see Max I have to talk to him about something"

"Ok he's in his room"

"Thanks"

I walked downstairs to Max's room but I stood at the top of the stairs to see what he was doing and what I saw was horrifying, Max was cutting himself because of what I said.

I ran over to him, grabbed the knife, and said "what are you doing"

"I wanted to forget the pain," he said

"You know you're the one I think I'm in love with right"

"Wait you're in love with me"

"Yes"

Then I kissed him and he kissed back.