Chapter 18

~Max's POV~

We laid there for awhile in each other's arms then our daughter started crying.

Phoebe got up, quickly got dressed, and went to get her.

She carried her into our room and laid down.

She started feeding her and me being a guy couldn't stop staring at her boobs.

"Max stop staring you've seen them before" she said

"But I..." she cut me off by saying "no buts"

"Fine" I said kissing her.

~sometime later~

~Phoebe's POV~

Max and I were laying in our bed cuddling and all of a sudden I felt really sick so I got up, ran to the bathroom, and threw up.

Max walked in and kneeled down next to me.

He held my hair back and rubbed my back.

After I was done throwing up I got up and rinsed my mouth out.

I turned around and looked at Max and said "carry me back to bed please"

"Alright anything for you Pheebs" he said picking me up bridle style.

He carried me back to bed, laid me down, and laid next to me.

I felt horrible and I didn't know why.

I felt sick again so I quickly got up and ran for the bathroom again.

Max followed me and said "Pheebs I'm getting worried about you you've been getting sick a lot lately"

"I know Max it's worrying me too" I said

I sat down on the floor and he sat next to me.

I laid my head on his chest and I felt sick again.

I threw up again and Max said "that's it I'm taking you to the hospital"

"No Max I'm fine" I said emptying my stomach for the 4th time.

"Phoebe there's something wrong with you"

"Fine I'll go"

He helped me up and he grabbed our daughter and we headed for the hospital.

When we got there they did tons of tests on me and they found nothing wrong.

But there was one test they didn't do and that was a pregnancy test.

I didn't know if I was pregnant or not but if I was I knew Max was going to be happy because he wanted another baby.

I didn't know if I wanted another baby yet I mean we just had one but oh well if I was pregnant I would love him or her the same as I love Max and our daughter.

"Ok um Mrs. Thunderman we are going to do one other test and that is a pregnancy test" the doctor said

"Ok" I said nervous

I looked over at Max and he said "hey it'll be ok we'll get through this together"

"I love you" I said

"I love you too"

They did the test on me and it came back positive so I was pregnant with another baby.

"Alright since your pregnant we're going to do an ultrasound" the doctor said

I just nodded and he did the ultrasound and it showed I was having twins and that made me really nervous but Max assured me we could do it.