10 Year High School Reunion - B.B.

Start from the beginning

"You should keep your mouth shut, Buck," Steve said.

Steve was honestly absolutely pissed at Bucky for his behavior against you during your four years of high school. He was the most popular guy in the school and everyone follows his lead so therefore you were an outcast in the school. Steve doesn't even know why he truly picked on you and once everyone graduated the subject was dropped and Bucky went off to the army followed by Steve and Sam.

Steve heads over to his husband and you. You and Tony are in a deep discussion. Bucky just crosses his arms seeing Steve interacting with you. Does he feel bad? Fuck yeah. The guilt and regret is just eating him up. He didn't think you'd come and show your face at this stupid reunion. That was the only reason why he came. He kept telling himself that you wouldn't have come.

"Hey, honey," Steve said pressing his lips to Tony's cheek.

"Oh there's my hot piece of meat," Tony said.

"Hi, Steve," you said to the Devil's best friend and the two of you shook hands.

Your phone rings at the perfect time and you excused yourself. You went out to the hallway and answered your best friend's call.

"So, you know the pop star?" Tony asked as him and Steve head back to the crew.

"Kinda," Steve said.

"What do you mean by kinda? Either you do or ya don't," Tony said.

"Y/n was the one that everyone picked on especially by a James Buchanan Barnes," Natasha said and she glares at the brunette who's fiddling with his hands.

"Wow, you dumbass missed out on knowing the second greatest person of all time. She's my new best friend," Tony said.

Bucky sighed and walked off. Tony just shook his head. He went off to the one spot that he loved here at the school, the football field. You're on the bleachers and the big lights are on shining down on the field.

"Bitch, don't give that fat son of a bitch any pizza," you said into your phone and you're sitting at the top of the bleachers. "Kevin has enough fucking issues of his own."

Bucky walked up the metal stairs listening to you. He notices how your eyes are sparkling and how your eye lids are covered in this golden eyeshadow. He notices how your makeup is natural yet glamorous and how it highlights your features. He also sees how it's not caked on like frosting like most girls of the girls he's dated or slept with. He sits down on the same bench as you and far away from you. His metal fingers tap the cold metal bench as he listened to you talk more words that he's ever heard come out of your mouth. Without a doubt he can tell why you're this big pop star like Clint had said.

"I'll see ya soon," you said before hanging up on Wanda.

You sighed softly knowing you're gonna be yelled at by Kevin's vet. You and Bucky sat in silence. He doesn't know what to say to you. Does he say sorry? Will that be enough to fix all the pain he caused you? What the fuck does he do?

"Kevin is a three legged dog," you said softly placing your phone face down beside you.

"So, like me?" Bucky asked.

"What?" You asked looking at him.

He takes off his suit jacket and he threw right leg over the bench. He rolled up his left sleeve. You see the black metal of his new arm.