Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys

Start from the beginning

"You just had to park next to the creepy alley," I dragged out while getting out of the car.

"Don't worry princess, I'll protect you," Xavier teased while grabbing my hand.

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued walking.

As we were walking, I noticed a very familiar black Chevy truck in one of the parking spots next to the door.

The truck turned off indicating that the people were about to get out.

I nudged Kyrn's arm and she looked over at me.

I nodded my head toward the car, and when we both looked over and guess who decided to come out. Brett and Trey.

I knew that truck looked familiar. Because it was Brett's truck.

Brett and Trey saw us and gave us their famous smirks.

I looked at Kyrn and gulped.

Oh shit, I mouthed to her.

She groaned and nodded.

We walked inside and the waitress looked between Zander, Ryan, Xavier, and Jay with lust-filled eyes.

Umm, excuse me? Does she not see me holding his hand? I know we aren't dating, but still. I feel jealous.

Chloe cleared her throat and the chick snapped out of it and gave Chloe a death glare.

"Yeah, we need a table for seven. Thank you," she spat.

Too bad Hunter and Tim weren't here; they would have loved the attention. They had to go leave for a family dinner.

The girl whose name was Brittany rolled her eyes and nodded.

Chloe, Kyrn, and I glared at her as we walked.

When I sat down, I accidentally bumped her shoulder.

"Oops. Sorry." I smiled innocently at her.

Kyrn and Chloe snickered while the guys just looked confused.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Brittany asked Xavier.

"Um, I'll take a coke, two sprites, lemonade, Mountain Dew, and two Pepsis. Thanks," Xavier said.

"Anytime." She winked and left to go get them.

I balled my fists up and closed my eyes trying to get my breathing under control.

Why am I getting so jealous? I've never been this jealous. It must be this mate thing.

She came back and handed us our drinks. She set the straws down, well she threw mine.

"Bitch," I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" she asked me putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. Oh my gosh, I love how you did you hair," I said faking the excitement.

She rolled her eyes and asked us what we would like in our pizza.

After we ordered Xavier and Jay got up and just left.

"Uh, where are they going?" Kyrn asked.

Zander and Ryan shrugged while smiling.

"Do you guys know something?" I asked.

They looked at each other and slowly put their straws in their mouths.

"Um okay," I said laughing.

We were having a good time until a waiter showed Brett and Trey to their table that was a couple away from us. Kyrn and I stiffened, but thankfully no one noticed.