Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys

Start from the beginning

"He's also ticklish," I said with a smirk.

"Didn't know that one." Jay laughed with an evil glint in his eye.

"Yeah. He freaking rolled on top of me this morning. I went to go poke his cheek but I couldn't reach it, so I poked his side and he yelped and fell off the bed," I explained laughing.

"So that's what that loud thud was." Zander smiled.

"And let me tell you. He weighs a ton."

"I didn't think I was that fat," Xavier's voice filled the kitchen and I turned around seeing him poke his stomach. "But I could be wrong because muscle weighs more than fat."

He smirked puffing out his chest and flexing his arms.

Yep, and there goes my mind thinking dirty thoughts again. Bad mind, bad mind.

"Sam?" A hand was waving in front of my face and the hand belonged to a smug-looking Xavier.

That little jerk.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you see something you like?"

"No. Not really." I shrugged.

"Buuuuurn," the guys said.

Xavier growled and stalked toward me.

"You sure?" He asked stepping right in front of me.

"Yeah. Now if it was Niall Horan or Dylan O'Brien, then that would be a different story. I mean those two, sexy!" I said with a sly smile.

"Oh my gosh, I know. Zayn. So hot," Chloe said, smiling.

"Don't forget Liam guys," Kyrn joined in our little fangirl moment.

"Let's face it. They are all sexy. Along with the Teen Wolf guys. Yum," I said sighing.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see a pissed looking Xavier, along with a pissed looking Zander and Jay.

"Why have a teen wolf guy when you have your own Alpha wolf mate right here. And no calling other men sexy except for me!" he growled and picked me up.

'Not this again.' I thought to myself with a sigh.

"Fine. You ruin all the fun," I huffed.

He set me back down and nodded.

"Good." He gave me a peck on the cheek and headed for the fridge.

"Since we have the day off, what should we do?" Jay asked wrapping his arms around Kyrn. And man was she blushing.

"I don't know. What do you guys think?" Xavier asked wrapping his arm around my hip.

Now I was the one blushing. Oh, joy.

"Well, it's almost noon. We could all go out to eat?" Zander asked.

"Sounds good to me. Where do you ladies want to eat?"

"Awe, someone's being a gentleman." I laughed.

He smiled and nodded.

"Well, I'm kind of in the mood for pizza," Kyrn said looking at all of us.

"Oh. There's a Pizza Hut in town," Chloe said.

"Sounds good to me," I said agreeing.

"Well then let's go," Kyrn said smiling and skipping to the door.

Pizza Hut, here we come!

So here we are in town, and Xavier thought it would be a good idea to park next to this really creepy alley, and Chloe, Kyrn, and I are all freaking out.