Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay

ابدأ من البداية

"Yes. Leroy and Michael made sure of it," Xavier growled out.

Chloe quickly turned around and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry you had to find out that way," she said quietly.

"Wait, you're one too?" I asked pushing her away.

She noticed my fear and did a small nod.

"Yes. And I truly am sorry you had to find out this way. And I'm sorry for Xavier's stupid behavior. I mean seriously? You kidnapped her! You could have had a better method. Like get to know her first," she scowled him.

He looked guilty.

"You're not so bad. Even if you are a werewolf. You made him feel bad," I laughed.

Xavier glared at me before turning around and walking away.

"Come on. Let's get you back inside and get you some food. I can hear your stomach growl," she teased.

I blushed and nodded.

"Sam!" I heard Kyrn yell.

I ran into the kitchen and saw her behind the counter and Jay on the other side.

"I'm not going to hurt you Kyrn. I couldn't," Jay said pleading.

"Let me guess. You kidnapped her?" Chloe asked pissed.

"Uh. Maybe?" Jay said quietly.

"Yes!" Kyrn yelled and ran over to me when he wasn't paying attention.

"I can't believe you guys. Kidnapping your mates," Chloe said glaring at them.

"Hey babe," Zander said walking up to Chloe and kissing her.

"Oh yeah, he helped," I said crossing my arms.

"Zander," Chloe warned.

Zander's face paled and he gave me a death glare.

I smirked and flipped him off. "That's what you get."

"Alpha's order!" he accused suddenly pointing at Xavier.

"But....that's....but," Xavier groaned sinking into the recliner.

"How do you know them?" I asked suddenly curious.

"Zander's my mate," she said pointing at him while he gave us a wide smile. "Xavier's the alpha, and Jay is my stupid moron of a brother."

"Oh gosh. I am so sorry," I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why?" she asked me laughing.

"You have to live with them."

She smiled in amusement then faked a sob. "I know. It's so hard."

Kyrn and I laughed while the guys scoffed.

"Seriously. You should see them in the mornings sometimes, they are like." She paused and used a deep voice. "Roar I'm hungry. Roar I will kill you all if you wake me up. Roar don't disobey my order. Well, that last one was for Xavier." She smiled.

Kyrn and I broke out into a fit of laughter and Xavier rolled his eyes.

"We do not say roar. We actually growl," Xavier said proudly as he nodded his head.

"You whine too much," I said laughing.

"Ha ha, funny." He scowled some more.

"I think you guys own the ladies an apology. That means all of you! Even you Ryan, Hunter, and Tim," Chloe said sternly.