Rotten To The Core

CHAPTER 1

(Val POV)

"Once upon a time, long, long ago well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened," I explain.

(3rd Person Pov)

The son of Belle and Beast, Prince Ben was being fitted for a suit. As he was being fitted he stared out at the Isle of the Lost. Belle and Beast then enter the room.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast says.

"He's turning 16, dear," Belle reminds.

"Hey, pops," Ben says.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," Beast says.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle says as she nudges Beast.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast says earning a glare. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation," Ben says. "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben answers.

"Have you?" Beast asks as if this idea was completely ridiculous.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle reminds him.

"Who are their parents?" Beast asks.

"Cruella de vil, Jafar, Evil queen, and Maleficent," Ben answers.

"Ah!" Belle cries out.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast says.

"Dad, just hear me out here," Ben tries.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes," Beast explains.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben asks. "Dad?" Belle gives Beast a look.

"I suppose their children are innocent," Beast says giving in.

"Well. Well done," Belle tells Ben. "Shall we?" They then leave the room and Ben looks back out at the Isle of the Lost.

(Val POV)

"They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

They say I'm evil

And that makes me glad" Mal sings as she finishes spray painting our long live evil symbol, that has Maleficent in it.

"I'm not a deserter,
yeah I'll fight,
a total heartbreaker,
but yet I still can't seem to get it right" I join her as I jump off of a building passing the same symbol but in my colors.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home" Jay sings along as he jumps from a roof to a ladder climbing down passing another long live evil symbol except for this one is if of Jafar.