King Of New York (2) - B.B.

Start from the beginning

"You fucking dumbasses," Bucky said shaking his head and coming right behind you.

They reluctantly moved out of the way and you thanked them whilst Bucky just shook his head at them. He's in utter shock at his men.

"You imbeciles," Peggy said. "You all are gonna get fat."

~~~

Bucky has you seated in his lap and the two of you are looking at the small portion of food on the plates for you. You both have been greeting and interacting with guests and you had to put your heels back on. You both have also been dancing and all that which made you both very hungry.

You leaned into Bucky and whispered into his ear, "let's ditch this place."

"And go where?" He asked softly and he looked at you with gentle eyes.

"Let's get some fucking pizza," you whispered. "I'm fucking starving."

"That's the best idea I've fucking heard all night," Bucky whispered and he's grinning.

You're already perfect for him he believes. He motions Steve to come over and Steve parts away from your bitching family members. Steve comes over.

"Get Peggy and then the four of us are getting out of here," Bucky whispered.

Soon enough, you're following Steve and Peggy through the hotel kitchen and Bucky is right behind you.

"Who's idea was this?" Peggy asked.

"Y/n's," Bucky said.

You looked over your shoulder at him and smiled. However, your hip rams into a metal corner of a table. Bucky is quick to grab you whilst you're laughing in pain.

"I've been shot!" You laughed.

Bucky just laughing while trying to keep you up right. Peggy and Steve grinned watching you and Bucky interact with each other. Steve honestly hasn't seen Bucky this happy and Bucky has only known you since yesterday. You gripped onto his suit jacket  and Bucky holds you close.

"Come on, you clumsy ballerina," Bucky said. "I don't want to go back in there."

"Is the big bad mob boss scared of my family?" You teased as you four leave out the backdoor of the kitchen.

"I'm fucking traumatized by them," Bucky joked as he helped you down the steps.

"So are the rest of the guys," Steve said opening the door for Peggy of the small black limo.

She gets in first and you motion Steve to get in.

"I got this big ass dress, you don't want to climb over it," you said.

Steve nodded and got in. You followed in with Bucky's help and then he came in last. He closed the door and off the driver went. Bucky put his arm around your shoulder and sat at angle so he can face you and have a pleasant face to face conversation.

~~~

You and Bucky sat on one side of the booth with Steve and Peggy across from the two of you. It's a hole in the wall pizza joint and literally there's a hole in the wall. Steve and Bucky used to come here whenever they got enough money for a slice to split between the two of them.

"Scott keeps texting me," Steve said looking at his messages.

"What is he saying?" Bucky asked and he's leaning back with metal arm hanging on the top of the red booth.

"Uh, 'send help. The vultures are wondering where the bride and groom went.' Another says 'I can't do this anymore. I quit.' Oh here's a good one 'I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make it. I don't want to be their slave. I just want a ducking bath.' And yes it does say ducking," Steve read off.

"Scott needs a vacation," Bucky chuckled.

"Man, I feel bad," you said.

"It's alright," Bucky said.

"Yeah, but my family is making it way too difficult then it needs to be especially since they are so keen on getting rid of me. The whole thing could've been a lot simpler. I mean we even ditched the reception," you said.

"Yeah? And we're getting the best fuckin' pizza in all of New York and the world," Bucky said placing his metal hand on your left shoulder.

"I don't know about the best," you said.

Bucky and Steve dramatically gasped with their hands slapping their chest. Peggy just rolled her eyes.

"I've been dealing with these knuckleheads for what feels like 70 years," Peggy said. "They only get worse with time."

You laughed and Steve said, "I don't get worse with time."

"I like how you only defended yourself," you giggled.

"How fuckin' dare you?! I'm your boss," Bucky sassed pointing at Steve and pulled you closer.

"Yeah, and whatcha gonna do about it?" Steve asked as the owner brings the two pies.

"I should shoot you," Bucky said.

"Well, ya better take it outside, James, I ain't cleaning nobody's blood up," Coulson said placing them onto the table.

You giggled and Bucky pressed his lips against your temple.

"Thank you, Coul," Bucky said.

~~~

Bucky crawled into the bed with only his black boxer briefs on and there you are. You're wearing white lace lingerie and his suit jacket that's way too big on you. You're out cold and damn do you look sexy. He honestly wasn't expecting that you two would consummate the marriage or that there would be any trying but you're in white lace. He just curls up to you with his head on your shoulder. He pulls the blankets up and makes sure you both are covered. He wraps his arms around your middle and holds onto you tightly. Bucky is loving this. He doesn't have to with some snotty rich girl who wants and wants and complains and overall just annoying. But with you, he's enjoying your company and he can see if you'll be good friends or more. The king of New York hopes for more.

To be continued?