Sawada Hikari Character Profile

(Pretend that's Hikari with light brown hair and left eye light brown and right eye red with an eyepatch. I can't draw right now.)
Name: Sawada Hikari
Age: one year younger than Tsuna
Weight: 120 lb
Height: 155 cm
Looks: has feminine looks and a hourglass figure that girls and women will kill or die for.
Personality: To people he knows or love, is very kind, is very forgiving, is very innocent to love, being cute without intending to, is a wife material, and tsundere. To his enemies or people he hates, cold, emotionless, sadistic, shows no mercy on hurting them, but doesn't kill them. Those who hurt his loved ones, he will not show mercy.
Likes: his family, his friends, singing, his family and friends happy, drawing, playing any instruments, making dolls and clothes and cooking
Hates: his family and friends hurt, people who hurt his loved ones, bullies, mean people, being called short or anything related to the word short , Estraneo Famiglia, and evil people
Hobbies: Singing, drawing, playing any instruments, making songs, making doll clothes and dolls, and cooking
Flame: Sky, storm, rain, sun, cloud, mist, night, and ??? flames
Facts: He's shorter than an average teenager. He has high IQ (maybe 200 or higher). His left eye is bright brown while his right eye is red. He covers his red eyes with an eye patch and nobody questions it. His hair grow longer because Nana told him how she likes his long hair. He was always mistaken as a girl, but the whole school knows he's a guy. He likes wearing baggy shirts or jacket. He's always on top of his class and a gamer that is always number one on any games. He plays the games and always win even against hackers. He's also a hacker called Subete Miru Sora while in Italy in the underworld calls him Tutto Il Cielo Vedente.