Pravuil Mogoodness

Based on Good Omens (Read the book. Read it dang it. You don't know what you are missing) and please see part called 'Other' for the name verification.

Name : Pravuil Mogoodness

Nickname : Pra or Prav

Age : Looks about 24. In reality got sent to Earth in the years 1650, because Western Music just started (Baroque music. Here is an example [the weird metallic guitar/piano is called a Harpsichord aka. The first piano])

Gender : who said Angels have genders?(Male looking, likes women's cloths so wears them in their own home.)

Personality :

Very talkative. If they meet a trusting angel that won't rat they out they will complain about how Heaven is boring and tasteless as it's empty and far too white, even for God.

When facing those they don't really like they usually stay silent, listen and won't respond.(Looking at you Gabriel)

They befriend quite an array of people. Angels, humans, animals and even demons.

Likes :

1. Sweet foods, especially caramel.

2. The bookshop called A.Z. Fell and Co.

3. Fantasy things humans make up. They deem it 'Interesting'.

4. Adam, who is their friend, and they advise his actions to be more on the Heavenly approved side if the actions are too 'evil' yet easy to stop. Like that one time Adam visited suddenly and began complaining about school ending with "What if I burn it down?" causing pravuil to intervene by tell Adam that it might just be today that school is bad and that Adam should calm down.

5. Some species of plants, those plants remind them of Eden and since Eden has been closed off to almost all angels (except it's keepers and archangels) they can't visit it, that fact alone makes them rather sad. But they always remember hey can make their own Eden at home if they need to (they have a room dedicated to plants only, similar to Crowley's but with more plants).

Dislikes :

1. The Archangels - They are a-holes and shouldn't really be considered angels by this point.

2. Lucifer - Only a small bit, as they both used to be friends with different interests.

3. Burned foods or foods made improperly - No one should like this honestly.

4. Crowley - Because he seems very familiar but Pravuil just can't put their finger on it. (I support the theory that Raphael is Crowley)Other wise Crowley is actually in the good books.

5. Weather conditions - Lightning looks good, but the raging storm scares the light out of them. It reminds them of the time when God snapped and let the angels fall, but because Pravuil was so afraid they prayed and didn't fight what so ever, it causes them to feel a similar fear. Light rain is considered not a threat but keeps them on edge in case the storm starts. Cold is never welcome anywhere.

Jobs : Currently looking to open a shop like Aziraphale. Just selling different things rather than antiques.

Background :

Honestly this could be a novel itself but... Let's not go there and give you a very and I mean very short version:

After being created, Pravuil was assigned to paper work. Yes paper work as in bring this here or put that there sort of thing.

Then after the Falling of most angels Pravuil was put as direct messenger. So if God wanted to send some angels to Earth Pravuil was to write and deliver the letter to the head of that department of angels depending on what needed to be done.(EG. God needs more angels giving blessings in [random country] so Pravuil writes to both Michael and Gabriel about who needs to be where at what time to do the blessings. And they will make copies and take signatures in case anyone tries to pull anything on them like : "Oh! I didn't get the letter" or something similar to that.)

As humans developed, Pravuil got to go on Earth a few times to give some messages to some historically/ religiously important people.

In the end Pravuil asked God if he could stay on Earth as God gave them less and less work to do. It got to the point where Pravuil simply roamed the halls of Heaven for days till God called for them. As they are here, God allowed them go a while later than they asked realizing that Pravuil is no longer required in Heaven and won't be until the Antichrist is born.

Even after the birth of Adam, they weren't required, at all and were told to do as little miracles as possible as Heaven is setting strict boundaries on the limit.

Lastly, Pravuil is trying to help orphans over long periods of time by buying food or toys for the children or adopting a few here and there (Those on the street any way).

Other :

(Thanks Wiki : Pravuil - Jewish mythology - Archangel (will not be considered for this context) - God's scribe and record keeper)

Pravuil has multiple wings as they needed to travel very fast.

They have adopted 28 children off the street who have become rather great in whatever field they like to work at. They even got an artist who's many works are still in galleries simply because very few people made any paintings in the era. They did get to keep a few, but the varnish did dull the colours over time which is "Such misfortune". In the end one of the latest children became a popular Art restorer. And so very soon those painting will see a new light of day.

They own a large plot of land where they have made large room flats of which they keep three for themselves, another two for their children and the other 14 got out for renting to large groups of students as that tends to be an easier way to help students to have a roof over their heads near university/college. But parties only once every two months.

Pravuil tries to have a peaceful relationship with anyone they meet such as Aziraphale, Crowley, Hastur, their childrens' partners and more. But the few that they don't like... Just hope those people are in a better place - unless those people are the archangels and a high standing figure than them.

The wind have grey ends because of the collecting dust. Pravuil stopped using them after about 20 years of being on Earth and sort of forgot they are really there until someone reminds them.

The eye patch is a simple decorational sort of thing, "It's aesthetically pleasing to me" they say.

The piercings and cloths came in the resent years as those things became more popular and Pravuil simply wanted to try them out. Really liked them in the end, it seems. Other angels in Heaven disapprove, God doesn't say anything whenever Pravuil comes around to give in reports. They have long chats about the century and what managed to change in the country.

Oh and they 'skipped' the World Wars. Just went to Heaven and hid there for a while. After that when they came back they adopted most of their children in those years. 10 to be exact.