S2 Ep3: The Missing Pages & It's Not Pretty

Começar do início

"Okay.." Clay said, getting both Justin and mine attention.

"Well, I'm going to school. Alex is going to stay with you." He continued, making it sound like it's no big deal at all.

"Wha--." Justin burst, having his eyes on me which was a bit uncomfortable but I gave him an sympathetic smile which gotten a soften face expression in return by Justin who turned to Clay.

"Okay, I don't mind." He says, nodding in agreement as Clay hands Alex a sheet of paper.

"This for everything you need to know and do. Sheri simplified it pretty well so but also I also want you know that you can't give in to him no matter what." He instructed.

"Okay, Is that it?" I asked as he nods.

"I only couldn't babysit you to babysit him but now you both are babysitting each other and I have to go to school." Zach sighs, joking but get kicked in the shin with my cane.

"F*** you, Zach." We said at the same time.

"Ow! Okay, My bad, I'm curious how it'll go with you guys together not killing each other..So, Alex, i'll be back to come pick you up, okay?" He joked but quickly turned serious.

"Have fun you too." Clay joked as they both walked out til Zack pops in quick saying, 'But not too much fun!' only to be gone for school, leaving the two of us alone.

"S-" I said but gets cut off when Justin rushed to the trash to throw up.

(still Justin pov)
I'm still struggling to stay clean no matter what how hard I tried, but I think I'll managed.

"My bad." I apologized.

"It's fine." He said.

"So what were you gonna tell me?" I mentioned.

"Uh....N--N--Nothing, actually." He denied.

"Alex, don't lie to me." I told him.

"Fine, whatever. I've heard that you're st--" He

"I'm only here til I'm healthy and well enough to testify." I explained as he nodded.

"Why? Did you miss our last sleepover?" I questioned, while teasing him a bit.

"F*** off, Justin. You're an idiot!" He teased back, chuckling with a smile.

"Oh come on, You know you do." I continue, coming near him.

"Ahh, Dammit, Justin! Quit f***** me." He protested, gently shoving me on my bed.

"What if I don't wanna?" I teased as he shot me with a 'seriously, stop' look.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." I obeyed as I put my hands up as if I was surrendering.

(Zack pov)
As I was driving from the coffee shop to the , I began thinking about how freaked out we all about the whole Bryce case.

Figuring out Mr. Porter is also testifying about Hannah's suicide attempt who I'm sure will be wrestled with regrets, like we all were and still are.

*flashback*
"Hannah, are y-- what's wrong? I--Is everything okay?"

"No, Zach. Everything's not okay! Now can you pl---" She

"Not before you t--"

"Why, Zach?"

"Because I care about you."

"Y-Y-Y---You care?"

"Yea, I do. I re--"

*phone ringing*
*flashback interrupted*

I picked up my phone to see Hannah's name and number phone shown in the screen so I answered, "Hello? Ha--".

With no words coming out her mouth, I got confused bout the fact that she butt-dialed which also worried me.

"Okay, HANNAH! Don't worry, I'm on my way." I promised, saying my thoughts out loud as I hanged up the phone and started speeding to her house.

* at Hannah's house*

I knocked at the door just to see that it was locked, So I barged inside and looked both ways, searching for Hannah before I began to run.

"Hannah!!" I screamed while running around the room. As I was trying to find her, I noticed to see the bathroom was opened with the shower still running.

"Oh my gosh, Ha--! Are you okay?" I shockingly said while rushing over to Hannah who was sitting up

"H--"

"No, Get away!"

"No, Calm down, It's j--" I tried to explain but get cut off by her screaming, "Don't touch me!" She said, slapping my hand away.

"Ha--" I said, stepping back and saw that she absolutely snapped and hysterically crying.

"I said get off me, Bryce." She screamed, bursting into tears and began to rock herself back and forth.

Oh God, Did she j--?...

With that thought, I just slide down the wall, carefully put my arm on her shoulder and as I'm doing this, I made sure to soothe thing in her ear so that she relax in my arm.

Once she calmed herself down, we did nothing but just leaned on each other and enjoy the silence between us in the room.