Chapter 2

Storm's POV

I met up with Lerato and Chris at the airport, they are also going to participate in the games. "I can't wait to sight seeing." Lerato said as she sighed. Chris and I looked at each other with knowing looks because we knew that by sight seeing Lira as we call her was talking about males. My friend sure love boys, it's annoying sometimes because she ends up dragging me along when she goes 'sight seeing'. 

"And I'm sure you're gonna go sight seeing by yourself right? And don't get distracted you know very well why we're travelling halfway across the world and boys are not part of that." I reminded her. "Boo! Party pooper. " She said, giving me a thumbs downs. I rolled my eyes.

I looked my mother's way who was on her way out of our plane and I waved one final goodbye at her. She had came to make sure everything was in order before we left, she did the security checks and stuff like that and of course checked on me too. I'm sure you're wondering why my mother would be concerned with airplane security, well we were using a private jet and not a commercial airplane. After a while we took off and i started googling the school we were enrolled at, it was a public school for supernaturals, werewolves to be more specific and it was quite impressive. 

After a while Chris broke our silence "So have any of you checked out previous contestants who took part in the games before us?" she questioned. "Yes, the blood moon has been winning for the past 3 years, the silent moon has been a runner up for a couple of years." I said. "There are quite a lot of impressive people there." I added. "Oliver, the leader of the Blood moon team is hot! He's got abs for days!" Lira squealed. "You are such a horny teenager." Shrugged my comment as she continued talking about Oliver.

*****

"This place is huge!" Chris exclaimed as she took in our new home for the next couple of months. She lost it when she saw the computer room and how technologically advanced the house was. She was a computer nerd she started talking about all the features the house had and all the computer room had to offer. I heard none of what she said, it was like she was speaking a foreign language so I left her to obsess over her 'toys' as I wet to check out the rooms.  I made my way to the master suite, when got there Lira had already made herself comfortable. 

"Get out Lira!" I raised my voice, "Um... I don't think so. First come, first serve." She said as she bounced on my bed. "There is no such thing. Get out of MY ROOM!" I emphasized the last 2 words. "No, I got here first so it's my room. You shouldn't have followed the Chris the nerd, now you don't have a room because of her."  I growled a bit in annoyance and walked out of the room to find another one. I didn't want to start bickering with her while being this exhausted. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day. School was starting, not that schools were reopening, just that we girls were starting a new school.

I took a bath, a long one at that and went straight to bed naked. I didn't like wearing clothes to sleep. I always felt like clothes compressed me and I just wanted to feel free when I'm asleep. My mom would always ask me what I  would do if war broke out in the middle of the night and i was naked. My answer was pretty simple I would shift to my wolf form and everything would be fine.   I know, I'm a smartass. 

****

"Morning ladies" I walked into the kitchen opened the fridge to search for something to eat for breakfast. " Morning" they greeted back. "Ugh we have to go buy groceries, we have nothing to it!" I grumbled. "Of course we have nothing to eat we just moved her yesterday remember?" Lira asked in a 'what the fuck' tone. "Oh yeah that" I suddenly remembered and I cringed, there was no food, I live for food and now? I took out my phone looking up places where we could get breakfast. "Okay girls!Get your asses in the garage we're going to Cilabelo Cafe to get some breakfast." 

"After you my lady" Chris said in a curt, I chuckled a little and was on my way. In the garage I got on  graves performance bundle suzuki GSXR1000, I am a sucker for bikes. I looked at it taking it in, dayam it was made for me!  The girls got in convertible and we made our way to the cafe. When we got there we glanced at the menu and ordered 

"Can I have your breakfast pizza, plain yoghurt  with berries fruit salad and some apple juice" I said as i smiled at the waiter. "I'll just have the yoghurt and salad please" Lira ordered. "And you miss?" The waiter asked as he looked at Chris " Toasted bread with sunny side eggs and 2 beef sausages." The waiter nodded and motioned to leave "Oh and can I also have some rooibos tea? " Chris requested. The waiter nodded again before scurrying to the kitchen.

We had breakfast and left then left for school which was not far from the cafe. I got on my bike and the girls in their convertible and we rode to to school. When we arrived attention drifted to us, of course the new kids always get all the attention, it was annoying really. I got of my biked, fixed my hair and styled it in a messy bun. "Ladies" I called out to Chris and Lira as they got out of the car. They stood on each of my sides and we made our power walk to towards the school entrance.

Everyone was looking at us as we walked towards the office but we ignored them. At the reception a middle aged woman sat behind her desk. She felt our presence and looked up at us. "Hello, how may I help you this morning?"she asked smiling, although the smile didn't reach her eyes but i didn't mind smiling was part of her job so I'm sure that smile is always automatically plastered on her face.

"Hi I'm Christelle Letswalo and I am here with Lerato Mogau and Storm Leratadima. "She pointed at each of us. "We are here to collect our class schedules and the school's layout" I added. "Oh yes I have been expecting you." She handed each one of us our schedules and the school's layout. The bell suddenly rang indicating that classes are about to begin. And with that we were on our way to our respective classes. 

When I made my way through the empty hallway I started checking out the papers I got from the receptionist lady so that i know where I'm supposed to go when someone bumped my shoulder from behind making my papers to fall. I immediately responded by tripping the asshole who bumped into me and I heard him yelp. "WHAT THE..." He started to speak but then paused. "fuck" He breathed out the last word. I picked up my papers and when I rose up he was still standing there open mouthed and wide eyed. "Watch where you're going asshole" I said in my calm angry voice. I then glanced at my schedule before heading to my first class. And the asshole still hadn't moved. 'The fuck is wrong with him?'I asked myself.