Who is that? (Mastema & Beckii)

It had been years since I stood in this very bar. Swigging at my vodka and coke as I watch all those pathetic little slaves dance their bodies around like sluts. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Especially it being the brothers club.

I stand there observing as Vixx keeps watch on the little hunter dancing with Lilith. I peer to right catching glimpse of the very reason why I'm here.
Her platinum white curly hair was a big give away.
Naamah.

Oh how I have been waiting many years to have an excuse to stick my blade in her disgusting throat

Oh how I have been waiting many years to have an excuse to stick my blade in her disgusting throat. But I must bide my time for now it least. I watch how she studies the Hunter. Vixx watches her too.
"She's planning something Beckii."
I pause studying her movements.

"Believe me I know. Don't worry I'll  have the pleasure of sending the little bitch to hell again if she wants to start."
"You know Lilith will have a fit if we act now we've got to wait it out."
She always spoils my fucking fun.
"But I had new torturing techniques I've been dieing to try and she's the perfect victim."
Vixx looks at spooked. Ok yes I may be a tad bit of a psycho.
Ok yes I'm a complete psycho so what someone's got to be.

As I watch Naamah stares in awe towards the crowd I look to see the brothers have appeared. But handsome man is stood with them. I flutter my eyelids taking in this man.

He was beyond gorgeous

He was beyond gorgeous. His crimsons eyes beaming with such pride. His short raven black hair slightly spiked complimented his face beautifully. He wore a leather jacket, black tank top and black tight jeans leaving all to much imagination around his crotch. And I was most certainly intrigued. But who was he. Who is that? As I don't recall seeing him around here before and if he has he's been hiding from me that's for sure.

I nudge Vixx.
"Who is that?"
She looks in the direction I point at and begins to giggle.
"You don't recognise him?"
"Well if I did I wouldn't ask who it was would I dumb dumb."
She rolls her eyes at me frustrated.
"It's Mastema you idiot."
It can't be. I've never seen him with his hair so short. His hair always used to slightly hide his face.