"'Bout damn time." Marlon joked.

We got back to our serious mode as we practice.

Saturday

It's now 6: 45 and I am ready for my date with Prince I heard my little sister Janet come in to my room.

"Where you going Mike?" She asked

"Out on a date." I replied

"With who?"

"Prince why?"

"Are you going to kiss him?"

"Girl if you go." I laughed at her respond.

She giggled as she went back to her room.

"Hey Michael I got something for you." Jackie said. He handed me a Trojan condoms I gave him a shocked look on my face as I blushed bright red. "Is this really necessary!?"

"Hey you never know when you want to loose your virginity." He laughed " just saying."

"Very funny. I'm not going to get pregnant. Give me that!" I yanked the condoms from his hands

"Have fun with your boyfriend." Marlon said as the others laughed.

"I hate you guys."

"Leave him alone. Now go have fun on your date sweetheart. Be safe." Mother said

"Bye mother!" I said

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Joseph said.

"Umm...." I said

"I know you're going out with that Prince kid. All I going to say is be careful." Wow I never had hear him say that to me it was kinda well. Nice.

"I will Joseph and don't worry he's ok."

I heard a horn outside it must be Prince. I went outside and saw him on a motorcycle.

"Wow. Nice ride." I said

"Ooh Michael got himself a bad boy!" Janet laughed

"Janet Damita Jo Jackson!" I scolded.

"No no Mike that's ok." He laughed "I'll take that as a compliment."

"See you guys." I said to my family as I got on prince's motorcycle as he droved off.

.........................

We arrived at a restaurant as we ordered food from the menu. Our food arrived on time as we started digging in. It was getting awkward and quiet until Prince started the conversation.

"So you enjoying our date so far?"
He asked me.

"It's very nice and the food is great. I enjoy spending time with you." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Say you wanna go somewhere else where we have some fun?" He asked

"Yeah but we got to pay for the food first."

"Don't worry I got this." He placed a 100.00 bill on the table as we got up and head out.

We arrived at the park as we sat down on the bench as he holding eachother's hands.

"The stars is very beautiful tonight. I could just look at them all night." I said

"Can I tell you something mike?" Prince asked me.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"I just wanted to say is that I really really appreciate going out with me and it means so much to me and.. My question is would you be the love of my life?"