Reaction and Interaction

Remus is hooked on this nerd's nudes and lewds and videos, he's not obsessed just addicted. But maybe he's starting to make connections. Or maybe he's just hopeful.

Warnings: nudes, explicit/porn streaming and watching, public masturbation, recording of said masturbation, some regular ol' masturbation, hand job, fingering, use of the words 'small cock' and 'cunt' in reference to trans man's genitalia.

------------------------------

Okay, so maybe Remus created a new Twitter account just to follow the NaughtyNerd (anonymously, of course, under his HottieHeathen username) and has turned on notifications for his videos and streams, plus signed up for his premium Snapchat (which, yes, meant paying to see extra pictures of him). And maybe, just maybe, he's a little obsessed with the beautiful twink of a man. Plus he has more than a few times checked in on the nerd's wish list and, boy, does he want many, many things - from dildos of weird shapes (and some that aren't human inspired) to lingerie and pretty clothing and accessories to butt plugs to gags and ropes.

Honestly, this boy is a man after Remus' own heart. After his own filthy, dirty, disgusting heart.

Still in the middle of his porn indulgence Remus manages to attend class and go to work. So, he gets himself up that Friday and drags himself to his 9am lecture in his only clean leather pants, black boots, a green jumper and his leather jacket, grabbing his backpack as he leaves. He walks the short while to campus and practically throws himself into a seat near the back of the lecture theatre.

He's ten minutes early which isn't common, he's usually late if he turns up at all (he just hates being lectured at even if it is important for, you know, learning).

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he brings it out automatically, there's some Twitter and Facebook notifications but he zones in on the Snapchat one. The words 'NaughtyNerd has added to their story' illuminated.

Remus checks the rows behind him. No one's there. He opens his phone and clicks on Snapchat, clicking to view the nerd's story.

The nerd is looking as lewd as ever, posing in an empty public bathroom in front of the mirrors, black tank top and part of his blue checked shirt pulled up to expose his chest, nipples hard and pert, the left one caught between two of his fingers (perfectly neat nails too Remus notes). The picture slides away and another one takes its place. This time the nerd must have his tank top held in his teeth or something as one hand holds the phone and the other has his jeans shoved now exposing his perfectly, and probably newly, shaved cunt and small cock.

Maybe opening it in class isn't the best idea if Remus' twitching of his cock is anything to go by.

The picture slides away and Remus is just left with the Snapchat page and his cock hardening in his leather pants. He doesn't have time to run to the bathroom and jerk himself off even if he wanted, plus he needs this attendance.

The lecture starts at dead on 9am and Remus is still hard (and internally cursing himself).

A boy runs in late - Logan Clarke, a not quite acquaintance of Remus' but not quite a friend either, he knows him enough to know he likes his coffee black with one sugar and that he's best friends with Remus' brother's boyfriend but not enough for them to sit next to each other in class. So, Logan sits two rows in front of him. Remus thinks little of it except Logan is rarely late, he's a complete nerd and a slut for being on time to class, he's such a teacher's pet. That and, well, Logan is wearing a blue checked shirt very similar too... well... it can't be. Remus is just perverted. His mind is just busy. Yeah. That's it.

His cock doesn't settle down easily.

~~~

Remus goes to work straight after an early lunch, he's only doing half a shift today though, so, gets off at six 'o' clock. He practically flings himself face down onto his bed when he gets home, barely having the energy to pull out his phone and check his notifications. Multiple he just discards, weakly replying to messages he'd been sent by friends, but one he clicks.