Lust at First Sight

Remus finds a new streamer to watch and he's quickly fascinated with the man. He doesn't yet know what's to come. He doesn't even know the other man's name.

Warnings: explicit/porn streaming and watching, voyeurism, dirty talk, masturbation, hand job, use of the words 'small cock' and 'cunt' in reference to trans man's genitalia.

-----------------------------------------------

Remus wasn't always scouring porn websites... Well, most of the time he wasn't... Well, sometimes he's wasn't! Sometimes he has to go to college and work but if not he's usually just scouring porn websites.

Right now he doesn't feel so bad about it, sprawled on his back on his bed in his dorm, the door firmly shut (unfortunately it doesn't lock), still in his work clothes and smelling of coffee, his laptop on his stomach, angled just so that he can see it. He clicks between ThottyTube and P3N154U, scrolling through his usual tags and kinks, pursing his lips when he doesn't find anything new or exciting - well, he's still already hard in his pants but that's beside the point, he has a high libido with no one to share it with (which is a crime really).

He misclicks something as the next page is full of live-streams, mostly low quality guys just jerking off for their own pleasure or some highly fake shit that Remus hates. It has to be just a regular, down to earth guy getting off genuinely (or looking similar to his current crush) for him to enjoy it. He almost clicks the back button but a beautiful boy catches his eye.

Red button beside his title - 'Trans Twink Dresses Down and Cums for you' by NaughtyNerd - showing he's live streaming. And Remus has to swallow. Sitting up and grabbing for his headphones - he's learnt not to play porn aloud by now, he's traumatised people enough by 'accidentally' doing so in the past - and plugging them into the laptop before clicking the link.

The stream is still buffering, so, he looks at the comment section. A total of 437 people watching the stream. Comments mix together quickly - lewd orders with spelling errors, people giving out their phone numbers, a few not so kind words, and some pop ups of donations and requests for the streamer to share his wish list.

Then the stream loads and Remus fumbles to put his headphones on.

The boy is... gorgeous. So fucking hot and pale and pretty and- oh Jesus, sexy as fuck. He's sitting on his bed - dark navy sheets and those stupid fairy light above the headboard - his face is out of frame so all Remus can see if his torso, too close to the camera for now to see below the belt. He's also got on a soft blue jumper, sleeves pulled over his hands adorably.

He jumps all of a sudden, scooting back up the bed and more into view of the camera (that Remus assumes he was just adjusting). Remus is instantly drawn to those long, lithe legs that cross under each other, wearing nothing but trainer socks and boxers (both black), and he flashes a glimpse of soft pink lips.

Oh god, his cock jumps in his pants just at that. But he calms himself, settling for palming the outline of his bulge rather than pulling his dick out right away. He has some patience after all.

"Thanks for joining me! Wow so many of you already, I didn't expect many of you at seven 'o' clock on a Tuesday but wow almost 450 of you guys," he says, lips coming into frame whenever his opens his mouth wide, his voice is light and airy and sweet but not sickly and fake. God. Remus is done for.

Then he does this thing. Tilting his face and smirking just so, he knows he has so many of his followers wrapped around his little finger.

Well, then.

He clicks the follow button and it must pop up in the chat, given he's a paying member to this site his username isn't common grey but green, because the man on screen smiles then says, "thank you for the follow HottieHeathen, hope you enjoy my content."