Chapter 10: Characterization

Start from the beginning

He did not know how Yan Mu Lin who hadn't appeared in Sheng family for more than a month suddenly changed. It was not annoying, but it was strange. Sheng Xia Chen swept a glance over Yan Mu Lin and handed the card and key to him. "This is from dad. Keep it. "

Yan Mu Lin tilted his head to the side, with no laughter in his eyes. He shook his head and said. "Thank you for your kind intentions, but this isn't mine. I won't accept it. "

Sheng Xia Chen frowned in his heart. He had no patience, and he never liked Yan Mu Lin. Deliberately running a trip for him was to give him (YML) face, then he would repay him by using all kinds of excuses just to refuse. "Yan Mu Lin, why can't you just accept it. "

Yan Mu Lin quickly returned it to him. "I won't accept. "

Sheng Xia Chen: ......

This time, he really looked at Yan Mu Lin seriously. In front of him, Yan Mu Lin was still not wearing famous brands, but he looked clean. The self-abased weakling was gone. It was a complete change.

Sheng Xia Chen asked again, "You really won't accept?"

Yan Mu Lin stepped back and replied, "I won't. You should go back. Also, tell your dad that I'm surnamed Yan and not Sheng. Don't come to me again, goodbye!"

Yan Mu Lin turned away and went upstairs, leaving Sheng Xia Chen standing alone awkwardly. He also heard two girls guessing their relationship.

"Nowadays, rich young masters chase after people with a house and a card. Directly throwing it at his face, really not cool!"

"Exactly. In any case, he was a bit creative. It's almost like he was afraid that other people wouldn't know that his family's wealthy. "

"Right. Was he drunk? Giving money just to date a person..."

"......"

The two girls gradually walked away. Sheng Xia Chen stared intensely at the corridor where Yan Mu Lin left. It was almost as if he was urging for it to burn. This laozi did not have a single bit of relationship with him, K?!

Damn that Yan Mu Lin. He would remember this.

Sheng Xia Chen quickly drove away and stared at the items he threw on the seat. He thought of how he would explain this to his father. It seemed that the only way was to say it directly. His father was most concerned about his face, Of course, he felt that making Yan Mu Lin's life difficult was below him.

Yan Mu Lin, who succeeded in driving away Sheng Xia Chen, did not know that he had turned into someone else's focus of discussion.

In a conference room that was not too grand.

The topic discussed today was out of everyone's expectations. In the past, the issues were easily solved, or there were no problems at all.

Chen Yu Chao had his own team. He also had several brain trusts under his command. They always gave advice to the team and was silently behind the curtains. But today, they were all flushed with anger due to a young boy.

Chen Yu Chao, who had always been calm, pushed a chair. It made a creaking sound. What he was going to say was about to provoke a series of disagreements, "Anyways, this person would be Pan Jinlian's voice, or else this anime would not be broadcast!"

Producer A: "Director Chen, he does not even have a single work. How could you give him the female lead's role just from an interview? You also know that the female lead is the key to this film. A bad CV will destroy this work!"

Producer B: "Yes, Director Chen, although we work behind the scenes, I still agree with A's view. Besides, he's a man, how could you give him the role of a woman!"