Chapter 5: Relationships

Start from the beginning

Si Xiaosi wanted to exchange his forty-four catties and four taels of tomatoes for Shi Xiaoshi's fourteen catties and four taels of fine natural silk.
Shi Xiaoshi would not exchange his fourteen catties and four taels of fine natural silk for Si Xiaosi's forty-four catties and four taels of tomatoes.
Si Xiaosi said my forty-four catties and four taels of tomatoes can increase nutritional value and prevent myopia.
Shi Xiaoshi said my fourteen catties and four taels of fine natural silk can be woven into silk and satin and be spun into silk.

After Sheng Xia Xiao was confidently reading, he knew he stumbled on some tones. He did not know at what part he made the mistake.

Although Yan Mu Lin was observing the recording studio, he was listening to Sheng Xia Xiao's tongue twister carefully. During this time, he could clearly count the number of mistakes he made. However, this had nothing to do with him. It was up to the person in the control room, not himself.

The two men's voice was recorded from beginning to end. They were asked to leave the recording studio. The director told them to go outside and wait for his announcement. After half an hour, the results would be given and the person chosen would stay to finish the advertisement recording.

Sheng Xia Xiao, who was waiting in the lounge, was extremely impatient. He snorted at Yan Mu Lin twice. This time, he did not forget his father's words.

He spoke like he was unparalleled in the world, "Yan Mu Lin, my dad has something to say to you."

Yan Mu Lin did not stop looking through his phone. He did not have to tolerate the impoliteness of the other party. This so-called father seemed to be in contact with him through Sheng Xia Xiao for half a year now, but most of them are orders for him to go to the Sheng Family and see his grandfather.

The original Yan Mu Lin was somewhat weak, otherwise, he would not be bullied by Sheng Xia Xiao and die in the recording studio because of asphyxiation. Allow this other world's Yan Mu Lin to explain it to you. This father of his who just came out after almost two decades, of course, he resisted in the beginning, but afterward, he was "invited" by bodyguards clad in black. After Sheng Xia Xiao gave him the message, he would be obedient and see Father Sheng. If it weren't for Father Sheng's cold and indifferent treatment towards him, then Sheng Xia Xiao would not dare bully Yan Mu Lin. Also, he knew that Yan Mu Lin was afraid of Father Sheng, so he would not dare tell him.

(Remember, the original YML had claustrophobia.)

Unfortunately, Yan Mu Lin was not the original Yan Mu Lin. Do they think he was someone who would immediately follow a person's words? He was not a fool. Yan Mu Lin, who received the original owner's memory, did not want to pay attention to Sheng Xia Xiao.

Unable to get a reply, and being snubbed, Sheng Xia Xiao was really angry. Yan Mu Lin's attitude makes him very upset. Of course, he would not consider his own attitude, or that his attitude made the other party annoyed. He was that self-centered.

He was about to get angry when the lobby's door opened. In less than ten minutes, a staff member came to announce the result. The other party made Yan Mu Lin stay and thanked Sheng Xia Xiao for taking the time to come for the audition. This was directly rejecting him.

Sheng Xia Xiao naturally could not believe this. How could it be? It was absolutely impossible. How could he lose to Yan Mu Lin, that coward? That idiot, that bastard!

Sheng Xia Xiao hurriedly grabbed the staff member's collar, "Aren't you mistaken? How could the director write his name? Shouldn't it be Sheng Xia Xiao? Don't you know who my dad is?"

His half-questioning, half-threatening manner would obviously make the staff member react badly. In fact, two people went inside the room. The person whose collar he held was a young adult man. The thin man behind him scowled and tried to comfort him, "Classmate Sheng, I'm the director. You don't have to doubt my choice. I did not choose the wrong person, but we're very grateful that you came in for the audition today."