13 - Ozzy

Ozzy's POV

"Carlos." I said over all the excitement, pulling my boyfriend toward me. He grabbed my hands and smiled down at me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm actually really nervous to meet your mom." I muttered, looking over at the bridge anxiously.

"You're nervous?!" Dude yelled, sitting on the stairs beside us. "His mom is Cruella De Vil! I'm petrified."

"Wait until she hears I want to be a vet." Carlos said, wrapping his arms around me as the smile fell from his face. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I said, smiling happily up at him.

"I love you, too." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Enough to get me another dog?" I tried.

"Hey!" Dude huffed, growling slightly.

"A nice lady friend for Dude?" I continued.

"Oh, can we?" Dude barked. "Can we please?"

"Yeah." Carlos caved, kissing me softly. "Of course, anything for you."

"Yes!" Dude cheered, spinning in a circle.

"Carlos?" A familiar voice sounded. All three of us turned, coming face to face with the one and only Cruella de Vil. She looked severely out of place, standing among the dancing teenagers. I peeled away from Carlos and offered her a smile.

"Welcome to Auradon, Miss de Vil." I greeted. She looked down at me, eyes narrowing.

"I thought you didn't date villains." She commented, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Carlos isn't a villain." I smiled, looking over at Carlos. "He's indescribably good."

"Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ozzy." Carlos said nervously, wrapping an arm around my waist. I kissed his cheek, making him smile lovingly down at me.

"I'm sure we'll find time to bond away from these horrendous children." She said, offering me a small smile before glaring out at the dancing teenagers.