Chapter 29: Too Much (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

That specific sentence hit Tom rather hard, placing a hand on his chest with a hurt smile. "You hate me that much, do you?.." He asked, his eyes watering slightly. You hated how that sounded, instinctively moving up a little closer, wanting to wipe his tears before you'd stop yourself.
"I don't hate you.." You replied, shaking your head. "I could never hate you, but I hate that..." You looked down. "I-I hate that you...you didn't even give me a chance to explain myself.."
"I didn't need to.." Tom admitted, gazing down at you. "You made your feelings for me very clear. Wanted me to buy your parents a house, to jump start your career..."
"Tom, it was just my friend being a dick.." You dragged your hands down your face with a huff. "I wasn't fucking using you for your money. I could never do that."
Tom didn't believe that. "Well, you certainly didn't disagree with what they were saying."
"I-I should've defended you, okay? I know that now." You frowned. "I should've defended you.."
Tom disregarded what you were saying. He was tipsy as well. He was angry with you, and the alcohol was making it worse.
"At least they were half right.." Tom muttered before turning away to leave.
You didn't let him run off so easily, grabbing his arm.
"Hey!" You called, stopping his movements. "What the fuck does that mean?"
"Let me go, (Y/N).." Tom looked back at you, glaring some.
"Not until you explain what the fuck that means." You glared back, tugging his arm some. You weren't being aggressive, not that it would do much if you were. He's much taller and stronger than you, but your grip was good enough to keep him away from that door.
"Let me go." He repeated, his voice more stern.
"Talk to me like a fucking man, Hiddleston." You spat.

With a few sudden movements your grip had slipped from Tom, but instead of him running off, he walked you right up against the bathroom wall, holding both of your arms down at your side. You were both being aggressive with each other for numerous reasons. Part of it was the alcohol. Part of it was the anger you both felt for one another.
The last bit of it, however...was something different. Something you thought would've been long gone by now, but it still lingered and was growing stronger and stronger by the second because of the previous reasons.
It was lust.

******************

Without a second thought, you leaned in just enough for your lips to meet in a passionate kiss. It caught Tom off guard, but he didn't pull away. You pulled back some to look at him, seeing a surprised Tom. You briefly saw his eyes darkened before he'd move in to kiss you back, a slight inhale leaving both of you. It was bittersweet feeling his lips on yours after all this time. You couldn't resist him even if you tried, already feeling a rush of heat down to your core. He pressed up against you, a tent already pressing up against your hip from his suit pants. You didn't pull back to comment on it, just keeping the deep kiss locked as his hands slid down your arms and to your hips. With a little lift, he had you hop up on to the wall, your legs wrapping around him slightly with your dress lifting up just enough to reveal your panties. Tom pulled back from the kiss and brought one of his hands down to get his suit pants off, letting them along with his boxer briefs slip down his thighs, getting his length out. You couldn't look down to see it, but you could feel his length already pressing up against your clothed core. With you still up against the wall, he managed to slip your panties down just enough to expose your soaked core. He looked down so he could properly align his length with your entrance, managing to push in with a soft moan, a shaky moan escaping you as well. He brought his gaze back up to you, your dark eyes locking with a heated expression before he'd begin to instinctively move his hips against yours.

You've never had sex in a position like this before. You always thought it'd feel a little awkward, but all you could think about was Tom and how good it felt to have his cock buried inside you after such a long time. You have no idea how you've managed to go without it after so long. Only now do you realize that it's become an addiction to be with Tom like this. Without it, you were a real mess.
He moved his hips up against yours with a steady pace. Neither of you intended to have this last as long as you used to. Even with your senses clouded by lust, you knew you were at a party. You felt his hot breath against your cheek as he leaned in to nip at your jaw, his hips moving faster and faster against yours. Both of you were panting and moaning as quietly as you could. It was so hard not to moan out loudly with his length hitting that sweet spot inside you over and over, even with such an odd angle. Your legs tightened around Tom when you felt a knot in your stomach, both of you letting out breathy moans until you'd suddenly feel Tom release inside you with a dark and shaky moan, tensing up against you as he filled you up warmly. It triggered your own climax, shivering against him with a shaky moan.

*********************

It wasn't until now that you realized what had happened, what you had just done with him. The lust and excitement had been fulfilled. It was gone, but you didn't feel refreshed or good. You felt ashamed. You felt embaressed, letting out a slight whimper as he pulled out of you.
You looked down at Tom, seeing a bit of regret in his own eyes, too, but also some...gladness.
"Wh-What is wrong with us?.." You asked, frowning some. "Why do you do this to me?.."
Tom understood how you were feeling, just by looking into your eyes. He may understand you better than anyone, even after all this time.
"I...I've never had this with anyone.." Tom admitted, blushing heavily. "I-I don't know why we have this affect on each other, b-but I miss it. I miss you."
Tom helped you stand on the floor again, blushing heavily as he got his boxer briefs and suit pants back on, letting you get your panties back on and straighten your dress. It was hard to feel any normal emotion with the alcohol still in your system. Its nearly impossible to think straight. You looked down shyly. "Tom, this isn't--"

"I love you."

You looked back up to him, seeing his kind blue eyes sparkling some as he gazed down at you. You felt your stomach churn and flutter, looking completely shocked. You thought you didn't hear him clearly enough.
"..What?.." You managed to speak, thought you were nearly speechless.
"I-I mean it.." Tom admitted, gently taking both of your hands. "I love you."
That embarrassment came back. You couldn't even find a place in your heart to feel happy. Your anxiety was flaring up. You haven't even taken your medication yet. You weren't supposed to be drinking.
Your friend. They've probably been waiting outside for a while now.
"I-I have to go.." You spoke, looking down as you swiftly moved past Tom, your cheeks completely red from embarrassment.
"(Y/N), wait!.." Tom reached out to you, but you were too quick for him to catch up to. You raced out of the bathroom with him following behind shortly before stopping just at the door frame. You wondered if people saw you leaving at the same time, but you didn't care. You just wanted to leave.

You couldn't face your feelings. Not tonight. Not after that.