Chapter 10: One Day At A Time

You woke up a couple hours later, noticing that the sun was going down. Did you really sleep for that long? Damn. He really knocked you out, huh? Speaking of which...
You realized you were sleeping on your side, facing away from him. You could feel one of his arms lazily around your side. You were surprised he was still in bed with you. It felt...nice.
You turn around to face him, seeing that he was already awake. You blushed a bit, seeing a somewhat surprised, yet pleasant expression on his face. Had he been watching you, or dare I say: admiring you?
"I was worried you were going to sleep all day again.." He joked with a soft chuckle.
You laid on your other side so you could look at him, bashfully covering your chest with the blankets.
"I...Holy shit.." Was all you could say after a moment, making him wince and give another soft, yet confused chuckle.
"Everything alright?.." He asked you, making you blink a bit and return a little chuckle.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just.." You blushed. "...Can't believe we...did that..u-unless we've just been sleeping here naked and I was dreaming.."
"No, we definitely slept together. You don't make those loud noises when you sleep.." Tom gave you a charming smile, making your face practically go red.
"Oh my God.." You covered your eyes a bit, hearing his little laugh. You felt him scoot closer, uncovering your eyes to look at him. His eyes were so blue...and dreamy.
You couldn't help yourself. You leaned in close and gently pressed your lips against his, and he kissed you back without hesitation, placing a hand on your cheek to caress it. After a moment, he pulled back to gaze at you, your noses just barely nuzzling one another.
You had a quiet little moment together. You were thinking about how warm he was, and he was thinking about how cute you looked all content and comfortable. He liked seeing you content. Seeing you panic from the house mix up a couple days ago made him feel a strange urge to take care of you. He just wanted to bundle you up and hide you from all the stress in the world. He wasn't exactly sure how to make that known without sounding obsessed or crazy, though. He didn't want to scare you away.

"S-So..." You muttered a bit, his eyes fixed on you. He probably knew what you were about to say.
"...Where does this go?.."
He gave a little sigh. "It can go wherever you want.." He replied with a soft smile. "I'm hoping to be a good host. That means I cater to whatever needs you may have.." He gave a slight purr, his eyes visibly darkening because of his iris. His eyes do that when he's being charming and suggestive. It must be a seduction thing.
"Cater to my needs?" You repeated with a slight chuckle. "And am I the first guest you've treated this way?.." You asked, though you felt slightly guilty for asking. You've been down this road before, where it's all lust and excitement, until you grow feelings and they just throw you aside.
You didn't think Tom was that type, but you couldn't help but put your defenses up.
"Well, You're the first female guest I've ever housed.." Tom joked with a smile. "But I won't avoid the question. Yes, you're the only girl I've treated this way that I haven't dated.."
"That you haven't dated.." You repeated it, just making sure that's what he said. "How come you're hesitant to jump straight to dating?" You asked curiously, raising a brow.
"Because I've only known you for barely a couple weeks..." Tom smirked a bit, his one hand slowly feeling your side. "But...I feel this strange magnetic attraction towards you...like I need you close every couple days.."
"Yet you've only known me for barely a couple weeks.." You repeated what he said again, making him chuckle a bit.
"Well, after our first little date and our chat in my hotel room, I...couldn't get you out of my head." Tom admitted. "I managed to watch some of your old stream highlight videos. I liked listening to you laugh and panic over what you were playing. It just made me feel...gravitated towards you."
You knew exactly how he felt.
Literally.
Exactly.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could explain this better." He glanced down with a shy smile.
"No, I understand completely what you're trying to say.." You admitted with a warm smile, giving him a light nuzzle.
"We can take it one day at a time, and not worry about any labels, if you'd prefer.." You offered. You looked back into his light, warm looking eyes. You could stare into his eyes for hours. Maybe even forever, if it was humanely possible.
"One day at a time, then.." He gave a little nod, looking into your eyes as well.
You were a little worried about what not having a label exactly meant. Does that mean you two just fool around, but can still be with other people? You don't exactly have anyone lining up to sleep with you, but you were almost sure there was a line up for Tom, whether he recognized it or not.
Then again, he didn't seem like the fling type. Neither were you

You wrapped an arm around him, curiously looking at all of the little freckles on his arm and just around his collarbone. They're cute.
"You watched my highlight videos?" You asked with a big smile. That was really sweet of him to do.
"I did. You're very entertaining. You kept my attention rather well, even though video game streams are not usually something I watch.."
"Did I tell you I watched Crimson Peak with my friend?" You asked him, seeing another pleasant surprise on his face.
"You did not!" He gave a bright smile. "Did you enjoy it?"
"Oh my God, I cried." You admitted, placing a hand on your covered chest. "I was literally sobbing from the ending.."
"Oh my, I'm terribly sorry.." He chuckled, nuzzling your nose a bit again.
"Sorry for what? Being an amazing actor?" You joked, earning another little laugh from Tom.
"I suppose so!" He nodded with an iconic little 'ehehehe'.
"I wanna watch more of your movies, honestly.." You admitted, scooting a little closer.
"Of my movies?" Tom repeated with a slight chuckle.
"Yeah, Like High-Rise and The Deep Blue Sea.." You gave a slight nod.
"We can watch High-Rise tomorrow night, if you'd like." Tom offered with a warm smile. "It's quite an artsy sort of film. Would be entertaining to see your reaction."
"Sounds fun to me. I could grab some snacks while I'm out tomorrow. A movie is boring without snacks."
"So long as it's at least somewhat healthy." Tom replied. "I still want to stay in shape for this film. We start filming in less than a week.."
"Oh God, I nearly forgot.." You admitted with a little chuckle. Thank good you've been reading the script on and off since you got here. You've memorized most of your beginning lines and scenes, and since a lot of time is supposed to go by in the film, there will be frequent breaks to let you and Tom grow your hair out. You were curious as to how Tom looks in a beard.
"Sounds like a nice 3rd date." You smiled, seeing him gave a slight shake of the head.
"I want our 3rd date to be even bigger and even better." Tom replied, gently taking one of your hands.
"Can't wait for that too, then.." You gave a slight chuckle, blushing as he kissed the back of your hand.

He's so dreamy.
Can't believe you fuckin' slept with Tom Hiddleston.
What if you sleep with him again??