16.

Blueface 🌀

Blueface 🌀

"These bitches always ruining shit I do." I shook my head.

London just looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Why they always come for you huh? What have you done to them?!" London snapped.

"Damn chill, but nun really.." I put my hand up in surrender.

"What do you mean nun really?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. its a story.." I responded.

"Well let me hear." She crosses her arms.

"Back when I met you at my meet and greet me and Angela did some stuff together and Ashanti got mad that it wasn't her..even though me and Ashanti messed around before Angela." I told London.

London looked mad and puzzled at the same time.

"Sooo you messed with both of them? just not around the same time?" She answered.

"Yea basically." I said unconfidently.

"Well now I really wanna hear this story." London said.

flashback to 10 months ago

"Let's go upstairs." I told Ashanti.

"Ok." She said walking up the stairs.

We entered my master bedroom where she was amazed.

"Damn this is your room?" She said in awe.

"Yup all mines baby." I said.

She smiled as she got close to me, giving me a peck on the lips. The peck turned into a tongue kiss then it turned into her taking off my shorts.

Before she could suck on my big thing I heard a door open. My heart dropped.

I slid on my shorts and went downstairs seeing that it was my mom and sister.

"Malik we here to visit!" My sister said.

"..Hey." I said irritated.

"Boy what's wrong with you?! We came to see you." My mom said.

"Yea but ma it's not a good time right now, plus you guys didn't even ask if ya could come over." I exclaimed.

"Well it doesn't matter we here now, what you wanna do?" My mom answered.

"Nothing, cause i'm busy." I puffed.

"Lose the attitude Malik." My sister said.

"Bruh shut the fuck up, y'all just randomly came up in here like that shit is ok." I said getting pissed.

"Malik first of all don't talk to me like that I am your younger sister!" She yelled pulling out her phone.

"I can talk to you however I want ya came up in my house without telling me." I yelled back making my way upstairs again.

"Oh well! You should let your family come over anytime Malik! You turned so selfish once this fame got to you." My sister hissed.

"Na you just trying to use that as an excuse." I waved my hand at her.

"Mhm whatever." She said.

"Y'all this is who you guys look up to, a selfish rude ass nigga who disrespects his family and gets mad when we want to visit him." My sister told her instagram live.

"Yo get the fuck off live!" I shouted.

"No nigga they need to see how you truly are!" She responded.

"Ma hold this." My sister told my mom as she started walking up the stairs angrily.

She tried to slap me but I blocked it, I grabbed her hand and guided her back downstairs.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at her.

"Malik don't you touch me!" My sister yelled back.

"Bruh I don't care just get out!" I yelled louder.

"What's going on?" Ashanti looked down from upstairs.

"Who the fuck is this thot pocket?" My sister wondered.

"Girl who you talking to ?" Ashanti scoffed.

"YOU SUS, NOW WHATS YA NAME?" My sister yelled putting her hand in her hip.

"Bitch my name is Ashanti Gonzalez now who is you?!" Ashanti yelled back scrunching her face.

"I'm Malik's sister love." My sister responded.

Ashanti was in shock, and she didn't say anything back. She probably regrets everything she said now.

"Yea bitch ain't got nothing to say now." My sister added.

"But Malik this is what you wanted us to leave for? This trash ass hoe?" She said.

I didn't say anything because she was right, Ashanti is trash but she ain't trash at sucking me.

"Ain't got nothing to say either..Wow." My sister was disappointed.

My mom shook her head at me.

"What a shame." My mom added.

"Let's go ma, he can stay with that thot." My sister and mom made their way out my house.

________________________________

"Wow, so that's why Ashanti dislikes you so much?" London said.

"Yea, I regret messing with her." I sighed.

"Well maybe you can put her on to one of your friends so she can leave you alone." London suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I agreed.

End of the chapter, I know this is kinda short but wait until the next chapter it's going to be crazy 🐸☕️.. vote and comment 😘