Ringo's childhood trauma? Just admit it!

Another more serious part explaining Ringo's fear of ghosts a little more for the series.

Tee: Ringo?
Ringo: it's nothing. Never mind...
Maguro looked worried, but he knew the story quite well. He was thinking of telling Tee, though he didn't believe one part. The part about his friend. That's why Ringo was anxious to tell, though it was true indeed.
Tee: fine, I won't push you.
Ringo: Alright. Well it's time to leave. Gotta go finish some homework...
She looked upset now. She started to walk, Maguro followed her. He would usually walk her home.
Tee: ...did I upset her...? I shouldn't have asked...
O: pipi...
Tee: oh, Hey O.
O: pipipi!
Tee: heheh...
Later when Ringo finished everything, her cat, Clementine, sat on her lap and purred.
Ringo: Hey, Clementine.
She started to stroke her fur.
Ringo: Today I just... acted totally weird. My friend wanted to know the story about when I got lost in the forest, but I refused to and left. I feel awful- I was a little rude I feel... but... I can't tell him. Especially with Maguro around... after the way he reacted last time. I just hope Elaina doesn't start talking to him again... after all of her "friends" leave her.
I don't get it. She always picks on me. She acts like getting me lost never happened. Ugh... then she relies on Maguro too much... I still don't get why he doesn't believe me...
She sighed.
Ringo: well... it's late... guess I should get some sleep...
She got up from the chair she was sitting on, and laid down on her bed, Clementine followed and laid next to her.
Ringo: night Clem...

Later that night, Maguro snuck around in the dark, making his way back to the school and the starship. The police had left for some reason. He went inside.
Maguro: hey Tee... you awake?
Tee looked over.
Tee: oh hey Maguro, what's the matter?
Maguro: well... I can tell you the story Ringo was talking about...
Tee: oh... will she be upset?
Maguro: ...don't tell her I told you, that's all.
Tee: Alright... but... why is she so afraid...?
Maguro sighed.
Maguro: she's traumatized, for starters. And second... part of the story... my own friend did something to her... I didn't believe it... but just today, I heard Elaina and her friends talking about it... I confronted her and now she's mad at Ringo, I dunno why. I tried to tell Ringo, but she didn't wanna talk about it.
You see, Ringo is pretty popular, and is known as a pretty but smart girl. And a lot of girls like me, too. Wouldn't say I'm popular though... okay maybe a little. Anyway, There's this one girl named Elaina. She at first had no one to talk to so, I became friends with her... she later found her own group of friends, and basically they're mean girls. They seem to be jealous of Ringo, so they constantly pick on her. She of course has no problem with it... well she did at first, but she got used to it.
Tee: I see... that's really sad... but can you tell me the Story?
Maguro: please don't get upset, Ringo...
Okay. So I started to go to school in kindergarten, but later in the year since I was homeschooled first. I didn't like it, so I transferred to the kindergarten nearby. A lot of the kids instantly took to me, including Ringo. She offered for me to sit with her and her friends at lunch, too. Of course, that's when I met Elaina... she called her a name, so I defended Ringo by saying something back to her, which upset her. I felt bad, and saw she was always alone, so I became friends with her. I had also become close with Ringo.
I knew Elaina was mean to her, but Ringo tried to understand... though now I can tell it bothers her.
Then, one night, I heard someone crying for help in the forest. I decided to search it. It was really dark, so I had to sneak out of my house.
Later, while I was looking around, I found Ringo, shaking and crying. I ran up to her and comforted her... and as we walked home... I asked her how she ended up there. She said Elaina had told her to meet her in that forest, so she went. She found Elaina there, and she said it was cool how ghosts lived in that forest. Ringo, being around 6 years old, believed it. Elaina left her there after she turned away... and Ringo thought a ghost or somethin would come get her. She's... afraid of ghosts...
Tee: oh...
Maguro: I knew Elaina didn't like her... but I didn't believe she would've done something like that... I've gotta find a way to tell her what happened today.
Tee: I see... I have an idea, but she's gonna have to know you told me...
Maguro: ugh... guess there's no other way? She's so stubborn...
The next day, after school, Ringo met up with Tee. Maguro had to finish something.
Tee: Hey Ringo.
Ringo: hey Tee.
Tee: can I talk with you...?
Ringo: oh sure. What's up?
Tee: well you see... Maguro told me what had happened to you in the forest...
Ringo: he did what now..? I'm sure he could tell I didn't want anyone to know... he's so-
Tee: listen, he told me yesterday he overheard Elaina telling her friends how she got you lost, which I would think she was trying to show how cool she was. He said he confronted her... and she got upset with you for some reason.
Ringo: so that's why she pushed me... so immature...
Tee: she pushed you?
Ringo: yep. I don't care. I just scraped my knee. So Maguro confronted her about it?
Tee: yep... I don't think he's gonna be talking to her anymore.
Ringo was happy to hear that, but sad because she knew Elaina had no REAL friends.
Ringo: I see... well, I'm glad you told me... but why couldn't he?
Maguro: I tried to.
Ringo: eh? Maguro?
Maguro walked in.
Maguro: you wouldn't listen.
Ringo: oh I remember... I'm really sorry Maguro-
Maguro: it's fine. I'm sorry I didn't believe my own real friend...
Ringo: heh... after all these years... it's fine.
She hugged him. He hugged her back.
Tee: awe. You're leavin me out here!
She walked over to Tee and hugged him too.
Ringo: thank you, both of you.
Maguro: no prob!

Ringo: well, I better head home. Cya!
Maguro: I'm coming with you. Goodbye Tee. Thank you.
Tee: anytime!
They started walking home.
Maguro: oh yeah! Mom said it was okay if you stayed for dinner tonight.
Ringo: ooh~! You and your mom both are great cooks!
Maguro: I guess so.
Ringo: haha- you guess? Ha! You ARE!
Maguro: thanks.
Ringo: anytime!
And with that, the two friends finally resolved their long term conflict.
Now, little Amitie was shuffling around. She had followed Witch and was staying at a hotel. Who knows what she's up to?