Chapter 4 Jessicas 4th month into the job

Jessica's POV
Joey and I have been dating for awhile and we've been hanging out a lot more. He invited me in a few of his Lemon-Made shoots, they were fun. It was July 3rd and we were having a 4th of July party, so that tomorrow could be spent with family. We were all having a great time some people drinking and the people who would be driving didn't. Sam obviously wasn't drinking due to her being under age.

"A toast to the 4th of July, our independent day and our family and friends we get to spend it with," Bryan said raising a glass of water everyone copied raising their glasses in response.

Later that evening while J-Fred and I were eating he put his arm around me and scooted closer to me. A few moments later while everyone was talking, laughing, and having tons of fun I began to doze. It was around 12am, Joey still had his arm around me, but this time instead of him moving closer to me he pulled me into him. I placed my hand on the bottom of his chest and lied down on his shoulder making myself comfortable. Joey placed his other hand on my waist and his head on top of mine.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just have a really bad head ach," I told him trying to keep my eyes open.

"Awe you guys are so cute," Matt said hovering over us. "Are you guys dating yet?"

"Duh?" Joey said with a laugh looking up at Matt, but being careful so he wouldn't move me.

I chuckled a little and slightly moved my head to look up at Matt.

"Wait so you guys have been inseparable for the last 2 months and how long have you been dating?" Bryan asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"A about a month actually," Joey said with a smile.

"I don't believe you," Bryan said standing up and looming over us. "What if I take her away from you." he said again attempting to pick me up.

"No, she's mine," Joey said selfishly pulling me closer to him and keeping me out of Bryans grip.

"Dude, they are dating he's already claimed her." Matt said in shock to Bryan as he pointed at us.

"We are dating," Joey said snickering.

"Wait you guys are finally dating?" Kevin said pushing through Matt and Bryan.

"Yes, we've been dating for a whole month," Joey said looking at them in disbelief, "how have you guys not noticed?"

"Yeah, for real," I laughed adjusting myself to slightly sit up, "I thought it was pretty obvious."

"Exactly."

"See we're dating." I laughed.

Joey and I looked up at the guys who were currently in disbelief.

"Alright!" Matt, Kevin, Bryan, and Sam all said at once.

"How long have you been standing there Sam?" I asked looking at her behind Bryan.

"Long enough to hear that you two have been dating for a month." she laughed as she walked away.

"Well should we tell the remainder of people and then get home to our families?" Bryan asked.

"Nah they can figure it out," Joey said, "tomorrows family time, right?"

"Yes, tomorrows family time," Matt reassured him.

"Is Jessica gonna come along?" Kevin asked.

"I mean I don't see why not," Bryan told him with a shrug.

"Alright, alright, lets get this wrapped up." Matt said standing out of Joey's way.

Joey stood up and then grabbed my hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and walked with him, once again he put his arm around me, and I put mine around him. Joey picked up the microphone and started to speak.